Serious Cop is arrested for shoplifting in UNIFORM after being 'caught stealing' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Mississippi cop is arrested for shoplifting in UNIFORM after being 'caught stealing $140 pair of shoes from a Dick's Sporting Goods'

A Mississippi cop was caught shoplifting on duty from a Dick's Sporting Goods while wearing her police uniform.
Robin Conner, 33, was arrested on Wednesday after she allegedly shoplifted a pair of $140 shoes from the retailer.

Conner has worked as a police officer with the Columbus Police force for two years and she was on duty at the time of the alleged crime, Police Chief Joseph Daughtry confirmed.
The alleged thief was in uniform and driving a police cruiser during her shoplifting spree.

Officers were called to the Dick's Sporting Gods in Columbus at around 12:30 pm on Wednesday afternoon.

1708646448860.png

1708646475354.png

1708646508169.png

Clam

Forum Veteran
Mississippi cop is arrested for shoplifting in UNIFORM after being 'caught stealing $140 pair of shoes from a Dick's Sporting Goods'

A Mississippi cop was caught shoplifting on duty from a Dick's Sporting Goods while wearing her police uniform.
Robin Conner, 33, was arrested on Wednesday after she allegedly shoplifted a pair of $140 shoes from the retailer.

Conner has worked as a police officer with the Columbus Police force for two years and she was on duty at the time of the alleged crime, Police Chief Joseph Daughtry confirmed.
The alleged thief was in uniform and driving a police cruiser during her shoplifting spree.

Officers were called to the Dick's Sporting Gods in Columbus at around 12:30 pm on Wednesday afternoon.

View attachment 755162

View attachment 755164

View attachment 755165
WTF !!

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Can give a negro a badge and a gun but at the end of the day it will always be a nigger and that goes for every single one :lulz:

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
This doesnt surprise me a co.ing from .Mississippi. I lived in that shit hole state for a couple years way back and the cops thwre are something to be desired and do stupid shit all the time. A cop in this tiny as town I was in got drunk crashed his patrol car and shot it up with his service gun then call it in as he was chasing a drunk driver that was shooting at him and made him crash. Idiot didn't think about them doing testing on the bullet and it com I ng back to his gun. So he got fired eventually and last I heard was a cop a couple towns over.

Cattoo

Rookie
This doesnt surprise me a co.ing from .Mississippi. I lived in that shit hole state for a couple years way back and the cops thwre are something to be desired and do stupid shit all the time. A cop in this tiny as town I was in got drunk crashed his patrol car and shot it up with his service gun then call it in as he was chasing a drunk driver that was shooting at him and made him crash. Idiot didn't think about them doing testing on the bullet and it com I ng back to his gun. So he got fired eventually and last I heard was a cop a couple towns over.
No doubt as that can’t be enough red flags to alert a police chief that the Apple is already rotten before hiring him. Maybe the other station was so boring they hired him just for the upcoming antics soon to follow.

DeadHunter

Death = Forgot to Roll vs. Save
Update: Robin Conner, 33, admitted that after two years of working with the Mississippi police force, that she had purchased the uniforms and embellished her resume in order to secure the job. She was also allegedly reported to having affairs with the police chief, who admitted to talking negotiations with Netflix on creating their next pilot TV series, "Mississippi Coplifting," after Conner refused to engage in sexual activity with the police chief, and his wife, Martha Stewart.

toxicologist

Human Rage

View attachment 755162

View attachment 755164

View attachment 755165
Typical nigger fucking scum bag filth I hate that species with all my heart fucking backward tribal monkey cunts.

Probably stole the wig and eyelashes too. Fucking niggers are raised and bred to be thiefs. Fugly af too..
:ss: 1488 white power brother đź‘Š

Back