Crime Cop Shot (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
'Deadly officer-involved shooting'- Seems his opponent must be shot dead then. One couldn't see it in the video.
He shoots the guy three times at 1:16 but yeah, we can't see what damage is done. I may be biased against a lot of stupid cops but I was on the side of the guy defending himself against an intruding cop. I wouldn't feel sorry for the cop if he had been peppered with bullets. In my opinion the cop should be the dead one.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Sgt. Mike Mascorro, who illegally and without a warrant broke into a man’s home last April, sparking a shootout that left the man dead.

Fat fucking pig escalated and got what he deserved. Fuck I hate American PIGS.
More than escalated. He broke the law. You can't enter anyone's home without a warrant unless you witnessed then commit a felony crime and then ran inside. In Indiana the law states any police officer or detective that tries to enter your home without a warrant is too be shot dead.

Damn...being a cop must be risky job...respect
Yea it is when break the law and violate a persons constitutional rights.

Last edited:
He’s exactly just that! A fucking terrorist with a badge! Had ZERO reason to force himself into that home and that man had every right to defend himself and died for it while this pig gets praised. Next time he won’t be so fucking lucky hopefully.

Back