disaster Crackhead Caught In Home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Even when fired up and pissed off, that accent sounds so polite. I thought he was gonna end up offering him a cup of tea.
Sorry for the dislike, but it's an accent from outside the Greater Manchester area, possibly heading towards Liverpool, or there abouts. Not a 'polite' accent at all. Far from it.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
'The door was wide open right.'. 'Wide open' could be used as a descriptor for the injury he receives.

Zeodus

Molecular thing
Sorry for the dislike, but it's an accent from outside the Greater Manchester area, possibly heading towards Liverpool, or there abouts. Not a 'polite' accent at all. Far from it.
No prob, I appreciate the explanation. Just to me as a Yank it sounds polite. And I bet I drink more tea than most Brits, used to be a raging alcoholic but been sober for 2 years, tea is my thing.

Call me crazy but I may have better things to get butthurt over than a disagree react on a forum, I know some people go apeshit over it but not this yank.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
He should have made him take the underwear off too but leave him with the socks on. Socks only, would make him look more ridiculous than just being totally naked.

Richard 1986

Life is sad Why ?
Crack users are victims of the system of this Fuckin' society where MOTHERFUCKERS like musk or zuckerberg have billions of dollars and at the same time poor people have to live with nothing !!! one dollar per day ?? it's the paradise for them !! I have hate again against zu and mu I hope they have many bodyguards !!!

Back