Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Her pussy bf could of just blocked her instead of calling the police like a bitch. I don't know where he gets off on talking shit, he was fucking her and even got married and had kids with her. And she had every right to tell those Bureaucrats to get the fuck off her property. Weak ass dude could even take her by himself, he had to call the goon squad in to kick her while she down. He could of just left and would of looked tougher doing that then rolling around on the ground with her.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Lesions from injections I presume.

1709267154043.png

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Her pussy bf could of just blocked her instead of calling the police like a bitch. I don't know where he gets off on talking shit, he was fucking her and even got married and had kids with her. And she had every right to tell those Bureaucrats to get the fuck off her property. Weak ass dude could even take her by himself, he had to call the goon squad in to kick her while she down. He could of just left and would of looked tougher doing that then rolling around on the ground with her.
So called "pussy" boyfriend probably put up with years and years of verbal, psychological and physical abuse from the bitch and because of a common "societal standard" men who hit women are seen as assholes so he chose not to do that. He also called cops because in circumstances where kids are involved it eventually ends up in court over custody etc, he actually used his brain by making it an official police record. In court they don't give a fuck about hearsay, they give a fuck about evidence. In this case, wow, the lunatic exposed him/herself as the clear aggressor. The cop was actually really kind compared to most I've seen. Most other cops would have tased the bitch within 2 seconds.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Wow some of the weirdest shit i've seen. Great American cop for a change and how fucking ugly was that thing? A nutter for sure.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Yeah it's an ugly, degenerate bush pig. But the cop did escalate it. Let's be honest.

I just hate American PIGS, full stop.

Last edited:
Back