beatings Curry Guy Beats His Girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
whats the biggest size flatus tube there is?

@Rick James gauge

5BC08CA6-DCF7-4BC0-9891-6EF0018100BD.jpeg

senseless

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
i hope someone is doing the same shit to the indian fkr , always this shit happens in this shitholes ... but ye actually such psychopaths exist everywhere i had a 10 year relationship and some hardcore discussions like it is but i would never punch/beat a woman thats some sort of braindamage and unstoppable agression or thinking he is more mighty , fucking asshole i wish i could have him in a cave for 1 day this sort of videos make me very hateful fucking ranjid , and funny part he rly try to talk with her wake up and say sorry for the beatings? i mean that wasnt even a slap or something this was a touchdown inclusive 4 fucking kicks in the face with a lot of power idk i hope she is okay but looked for me like braindamaged or maybe dead idk .

she’s dying🙁. decerebrate posturing - her brain is bleeding. 10% survival rate at best. sad and cruel.
edit:// ok nevermind then yes posturing was the thing what keep me thinking of braindamage or dead so hopeness is gone there ... rip

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
All actions have consequences just because you have the "right" to say no doesn't Mena there can't or won't be consequences to it. You want to be equal to a man then earn it and prove you can stand toe to toe with us in every facet of life.

The story is actually the other way. The woman being beaten was forcing him for marriage. This is him losing his cool after her repeated requests for marraige. He has been arrested.

Back