bizarre Damn, bro dont fuck with american women? I Wonder why. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

What the fuck did he say? ๐Ÿ˜‚
that young american men should go overseas to start families with submissive shitskins and chinks, as opposed to that very small minority of liberalized bimbos here in america. he's a stupid fucking wetback commie. there are still many, many american women who know their fucking place. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

that young american men should go overseas to start families with submissive shitskins and chinks, as opposed to that very small minority of liberalized bimbos here in america. he's a stupid fucking wetback commie. there are still many, many american women who know their fucking place. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
"there are still many, many american women who know their fucking place". You got some numbers for me, bro?

"there are still many, many american women who know their fucking place". You got some numbers for me, bro?
no. i don't. i don't even know my own number. if you go to a red state and attend a baptist church, you'll find yourself a young, god-fearing woman.

wowowowow.gif

Translation into modern corporate-ese:

American and western women in general have engaged in the trap of the 80-20 Rule, in which 80% of single women insist on being with the top tier of 20% of single men or bust. As such, they have outpriced themselves over the last generation and have ceased being cost effective in a mutually beneficial relationship (see also bringing triple digit body counts "to the table").

"It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business." - Michael Corleone
:lulz:

they all end up rushing to get married so they can start fucking, so they rush their relationships, not good
bullshit. lust is a sin. i took my time. every christian i know took their time. marriage is meant to last, so it's more about trust than fucking with us christians. quit believing petty jew lies.

Back