Crime Delivering And Stealing Package (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Investigator: Yes, that is why I’m here. Mr. Li, you are under arrest for theft. A search warrant already executed will determine if what you say is true or If you’ll remain behind bars. You have no use for a Daisy Fuentes size 14 Show my Curves nude bra, , do you Mr. Li? Mr. Li? Are you alright? Can i get an ambulance…this man is having a heart attack!

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Thieving bastard , what would be good is to lay a trap next time with the CCTV running and as soon as he walks away with the parcel, jump out and drag him inside and tie him up then get the sharpest mother fucking knife ever and slice off his genitals, then chops his hand with a machete followed by his legs and arms, then upload Vid to this site for everyone to enjoy over a nice Chow Mein.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Thieving bastard , what would be good is to lay a trap next time with the CCTV running and as soon as he walks away with the parcel, jump out and drag him inside and tie him up then get the sharpest mother fucking knife ever and slice off his genitals, then chops his hand with a machete followed by his legs and arms, then upload Vid to this site for everyone to enjoy over a nice Chow Mein.
You've had too much coffee this morning...🤪

Back