accident Desperate Rock Climbing in Waterfalls, American Foreigner Slips and Lost Foot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Indonesia, Singaraja - A foreign citizen from the United States named Donnel Jack Sullivan (22) suffered a broken leg due to falling from a cliff in Aling-aling Waterfall in Sambangan Village, Sukasada District, Buleleng.

photo_2022-11-03_23-33-27.jpg

photo_2022-11-03_23-33-23.jpg

photo_2022-11-03_23-33-20.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Indonesia, Singaraja - A foreign citizen from the United States named Donnel Jack Sullivan (22) suffered a broken leg due to falling from a cliff in Aling-aling Waterfall in Sambangan Village, Sukasada District, Buleleng.

View attachment 628952

View attachment 628954
View attachment 628953
View attachment 628955
He's just lucky that I ain't there! I'd take the Fkn Thing! Finders Keepers Hoppity!!! What's He gonna do about It???
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Goldfingers

Rookie

View attachment 628952

View attachment 628954
View attachment 628953
View attachment 628955
Did you hear him losing his head with the rescuers ?
He's footloose and fancy free now.

5thgen

Rookie
Give the man an hand...I mean a foot. lol
Fucking showoff deserved it.

"...Alixis Louis Yves (40) he warned the victim not to climb the cliff because it looked dangerous," he explained.

However, the victim did not heed his warning and continued to climb the cliff as high as about 5 meters. As soon as he reached the top of the cliff, he slipped and fell. He fell along with a large boulder."

Animal Eyes

Racist bastard is a dullard
He's got a bad attitude.

Shouldn't have been climbing a slippery waterfall in the first place.

Back