accident Desperate Rock Climbing in Waterfalls, American Foreigner Slips and Lost Foot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
He still has a sexy body. And the whole reason he fell was being fit and athletic in the first place. And looks like he’s packing. That’s all that matters.

Reject

This user was banned
Indonesia, Singaraja - A foreign citizen from the United States named Donnel Jack Sullivan (22) suffered a broken leg due to falling from a cliff in Aling-aling Waterfall in Sambangan Village, Sukasada District, Buleleng.

View attachment 628952

View attachment 628954
View attachment 628953
View attachment 628955
Americans are tough, poor white trash bastard will grow another one in few months.

Kelc

Rookie
I have this friend who decided it was a good idea to wear flip flops while hiking on a mountain during the rainy season. My friend ended up slipping on some rock and severed his thumb. He said it was only hanging by a thread and an infection had developed. Fortunately, he got surgery and was able to fix his hand.

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
Indonesia, Singaraja - A foreign citizen from the United States named Donnel Jack Sullivan (22) suffered a broken leg due to falling from a cliff in Aling-aling Waterfall in Sambangan Village, Sukasada District, Buleleng.

View attachment 628952

View attachment 628954
View attachment 628953
View attachment 628955
THATS WHAT YOU GET FAGGOT FOR TREATING LIFE SO DISRESPECTULLY.🖕

View attachment 628952

View attachment 628954
View attachment 628953
View attachment 628955
On peut se poser la questiok : est ce qu il a pris son pied en faisant cela?

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Back