Crime Destroying Car Didn't Turn Out Too Good (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Welcome to England. Major Cities are infested with these feral scum. Many are rubber boat jockeys.
Where I live has become so infested there's now Ghettos where they concentrate and they have no conscience or ability to respect any basic standards of society. Home invasions and car theft is out of control - what pisses me off the most is that Government seem to cling to the idea that Diversity is somehow important - IT ISN'T - and also we're supposed to somehow feel guilty for being critical of it.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Where I live has become so infested there's now Ghettos where they concentrate and they have no conscience or ability to respect any basic standards of society. Home invasions and car theft is out of control - what pisses me off the most is that Government seem to cling to the idea that Diversity is somehow important - IT ISN'T - and also we're supposed to somehow feel guilty for being critical of it.
At leaset your lot arn't Brown/Black Muslim cunts straight off a rubber boat.

djdeeds

At leaset your lot arn't Brown/Black Muslim cunts straight off a rubber boat.
I'm not sure how they get here but 99% of them are Sudanese African cunts. They used to come by boat but the Government claims to have "stopped the boats" but I call bullshit on it. Maybe they are simply being imported on planes for no good reason but I have no clue why that would be helpful? :shrug:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I'm not sure how they get here but 99% of them are Sudanese African cunts. They used to come by boat but the Government claims to have "stopped the boats" but I call bullshit on it. Maybe they are simply being imported on planes for no good reason but I have no clue why that would be helpful? :shrug:
Wow i thought all your immirants where Chink looking Vitetnamese. Didn't know you had the same cunts has we have.

djdeeds

Wow i thought all your immirants where Chink looking Vitetnamese. Didn't know you had the same cunts has we have.
Oh you're not wrong, there's probably more Sudanese fuckers swarming in than Muslim cunts BUT because Muslims are such trouble making arseholes they stand out more in a civilized society - so even if a third of the INVADERS are Muslim as opposed to Chink ... They stand out more. It's just the optics ... Cos Muslims are by default - smellier , louder and more obnoxious.....while the Chinks hide quietly behind the Muslim invasion and buy up all the farmland , businesses and properties for their planned future takeover.... but as far as the niggers go ... they have no real plan cos they're stupid - other than to come here and take what isn't theirs - because biologically they are born like it . Literally when they pop out as babies they have their arms out stretched with their hands out wailing "Give to me ... I can't breathe ... I am black ... you owe me" It's a genetic thing.

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
"Give to me ... I can't breathe ... I am black ... you owe me" It's a genetic thing.
The guy who discovered the DNA code said that some races have lower IQ's due to genetics. Years later he got acused of being racist. True that look it up.

Back