Warning:Children Did U Get Along With Your Brother (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Private Joker

Well Known Member
I stabbed my brother up twice. 1st time wasn't that bad, the 2nd time he went screaming to mommy because he needed stitches. The 3rd time I didn't stab him. I beat him with a baseball bat n broke his leg. He's currently sitting out the rest of his life in the middle of Puget Sound at a place called Mc Neil Island....

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
This seems tame. My brother broke a bottle and used it to cut my thumb off. My other brother told me to stand on the bed so he could bounce me when he jumped on it. I went thru the glass window. Another brother tied my hands together as he held me down then hooked me to his 4 wheeler and drug me across the yard in order to teach his pitbull how to attack a moving target.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
This seems tame. My brother broke a bottle and used it to cut my thumb off. My other brother told me to stand on the bed so he could bounce me when he jumped on it. I went thru the glass window. Another brother tied my hands together as he held me down then hooked me to his 4 wheeler and drug me across the yard in order to teach his pitbull how to attack a moving target.
I bet you would make for an interesting contributor in a group therapy session and a bar fight.

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
Did you mean "in his will"?
Or did he write his own obit?
Whoever wrote it excluded me by his order. He's been dead for 4 years now and I don't miss that fucker a bit. My whole family are pieces of shit. I had an uncle pass away and left me in his will and all his brothers and sisters were jealous. My dad provided for all those ungrateful mother fuckers when he moved away from the farm he sent money home every month. The only one left alive now is the executor and he fucked the entire estate out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. He got the estate involved in multiple lawsuites and ended up spending over 100 thousand in legal fees. But the mother fuckers goes to church every Sunday.

Back