Crime dirt bike riding negro being chased by the police vs. car (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
From this past Saturday's On Patrol. Tyrone was running from the cops, chase came to a predictable end when he clipped a car.

First part of the pursuit has been sped up as its uneventful, crash is at ~1:00 and there's a slo-mo replay at the end. Its bothersome to waste police, fire & EMS resources on dinks like this.

mrln

silent ghost
im no lawyer. but... wouldnt it be the cars fault for not ad hearing to the sirens? not like they sounded like they were blocks away! and even seeing the flashing of cherries and blueberries. its dark out.
but the ride has to end some time!
would like to have seen the rest of the vid. if this guy actually does as instructed to do. then again if not,we would have seen it on the news.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
im no lawyer. but... wouldnt it be the cars fault for not ad hearing to the sirens? not like they sounded like they were blocks away! and even seeing the flashing of cherries and blueberries. its dark out.
but the ride has to end some time!
would like to have seen the rest of the vid. if this guy actually does as instructed to do. then again if not,we would have seen it on the news.
Tyrone entered the intersection on a solid red meaning the cross-traffic had a solid green & the right of way. There were vehicles stopped for the red in lane #2 in which could reasonably have blocked the cross-traffic car from seeing the approaching police vehicles & their emergency lights so I don't believe that driver bears any fault in the collision. That said, she did have an unrestrained 2-year-old in the car who ping-ponged around and got a little cut up because of some broken glass. IMO she should be charged with that.

The rest of the video is unremarkable, just the cops attempting to stop Tyrone from moving about. Fire arrived very quickly as the station is literally just up the block. Only thing odd is at one point Tyrone asks the cops if they'd pull his finger. Guess he felt it was the right time for a fart joke.

mrln

silent ghost
Tyrone entered the intersection on a solid red meaning the cross-traffic had a solid green & the right of way. There were vehicles stopped for the red in lane #2 in which could reasonably have blocked the cross-traffic car from seeing the approaching police vehicles & their emergency lights so I don't believe that driver bears any fault in the collision. That said, she did have an unrestrained 2-year-old in the car who ping-ponged around and got a little cut up because of some broken glass. IMO she should be charged with that.

The rest of the video is unremarkable, just the cops attempting to stop Tyrone from moving about. Fire arrived very quickly as the station is literally just up the block. Only thing odd is at one point Tyrone asks the cops if they'd pull his finger. Guess he felt it was the right time for a fart joke.
yea i get that. i was thinking more along the lines of it being a police matter. how were all supposed to stop when they see and hear sirens. thi sguy looked like he ran 3 lights. unless one had a green left arrow?
his finger.... lol

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
yea i get that. i was thinking more along the lines of it being a police matter. how were all supposed to stop when they see and hear sirens. thi sguy looked like he ran 3 lights. unless one had a green left arrow?
his finger.... lol
No idea what the South Carolina traffic law states but what I'm familiar with unless it's something blatantly egregious a bystander who's involved with a collision as part of a police chase wouldn't be charged. Insurance would also be likely to assign fault to the driver being pursued, which I'd imaging would often be moot given they're probably in a stolen vehicle so the owner's policy wouldn't be involved.

Here's a screen grab of the intersection. Red arrow is the DoT of the motorcycle, yellow the cross traffic. Unless the traffic signals have been changed since this Google maps image I don't believe either direction had anything other than solid red/yellow/green.

1663629939073.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
From this past Saturday's On Patrol. Tyrone was running from the cops, chase came to a predictable end when he clipped a car.

First part of the pursuit has been sped up as its uneventful, crash is at ~1:00 and there's a slo-mo replay at the end. Its bothersome to waste police, fire & EMS resources on dinks like this.

View attachment 615066
Fuck me but they were traveling fast! Did you see the way the light in front blue shifted?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 615066
Aww,The 🦍"Silly Monkey"🦍 👁👁's Confused.Tase the Stinky Fella⚡⚡🦍⚡⚡ until He shit's💩🦍 Himself! Hopefully that'll teach the Silly 🍌Peeler!
🤙...SP

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 615066
Lol
Why even chase the guy, and pointing guns??
American cops are really pussies

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur

View attachment 615066
1. That dudes a retard.
2. So are the cops for just assuming this dude can follow commands after taking a blow to the head that would make anyone extremely disoriented.
3. I only had 2 points and made a list for no fucking reason lmfao

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

View attachment 615066
Eww gross. Big nigger grease stain on there car.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Why do these idiots alway try running away on the highway? It's a motorcycle, you should be driving between trees, down crowded alleys, between fence posts, jumping ditches. Places a car can't follow.

Lol
Why even chase the guy, and pointing guns??
American cops are really pussies
Maybe they don't want his gay ass to give them monkeypox.
But seriously, why not. Anyone dumb enough to try and run away on the highway is not going to be smart enough to shoot people pointing a gun at them either.

Last edited:
Back