fights Disagreeing Over Politics (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
They really argue of mustache styling. My mustache is superior! No, your mustache is not superior. How dare you insult my facial hair! I insult your mothers facial hair...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
"You bastard bad man bastard poo poo bitch"
bastard bitch muddafukka bastard.gif

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
The argument was actually the appropriate amount of times to beat your wife daily. One pussy said 3 times and the other faggot said 5

Brutal Cannon

His Dudeness
"While Rieef and Kunja wrestle to see who will have the honor of acid bathing their wives, following a public sighting without their hijab, lets go to Mesheef on todays camel race...Mesheef!"

"While Rieef and Kunja wrestle to see who will have the honor of acid bathing their wives, following a public sighting without their hijab, lets go to Mesheef on todays camel race...Mesheef!"

Mesheef!:

Well, I tried to add a video but it's all gone tits up. Better luck next time.

Mesheef!:

Well, I tried to add a video but it's all gone tits up. Better luck next time.
Apparently I don't know how to add a video. I will now hang my head in shame. At least I got an avatar uploaded.

Last edited:
Back