Disturbing facts &/or studies? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
1. Your pillow has dust mites. Get a new one or they will inhabit your face.
2. The average person swallows 11 spiders in their sleep during their lifetime.
3. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich contains at least 7 insect fragments.
4. The FDA allows a certain number of rodent droppings in each can of processed food.
5. The red food coloring carmine, used in many yogurts, candies, and other foods, is extracted from the Brazilian cactus beetle.
6. Biden is the US president (rumored, not official).

dragonborn

Master of the Thu'um
1. Your pillow has dust mites. Get a new one or they will inhabit your face.
2. The average person swallows 11 spiders in their sleep during their lifetime.
3. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich contains at least 7 insect fragments.
4. The FDA allows a certain number of rodent droppings in each can of processed food.
5. The red food coloring carmine, used in many yogurts, candies, and other foods, is extracted from the Brazilian cactus beetle.
6. Biden is the US president (rumored, not official).
I thought the spider one was much higher. Some countries eat spiders as a delicacy

Richard 1986

Life is sad Why ?
I was possesed by EVIL when i'm 15 yo now i'm 51 yo i'm not joking i did "something" we told me and i did it IT WAS JUST JUST HORRIBLE something tried to enter my soul and i feel real fear like never !! as i tell you i'm 51 yo it happened in 1986 or 1987 before youtube before insta before tik tok
Today i always remember that wiyh fear i don't know what happened and i don't probably never know .... the "experience" during 5 or 6 seconds but it was the most horrible thing i leaved few years laters i see a psychic when i told her my story she felt uncomfortable she started to tremble
Today i'am able to do the experience again just to see but i don't !!

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I was possesed by EVIL when i'm 15 yo now i'm 51 yo i'm not joking i did "something" we told me and i did it IT WAS JUST JUST HORRIBLE something tried to enter my soul and i feel real fear like never !! as i tell you i'm 51 yo it happened in 1986 or 1987 before youtube before insta before tik tok
Today i always remember that wiyh fear i don't know what happened and i don't probably never know .... the "experience" during 5 or 6 seconds but it was the most horrible thing i leaved few years laters i see a psychic when i told her my story she felt uncomfortable she started to tremble
Today i'am able to do the experience again just to see but i don't !!
Do you think it was demonic?

Jokesonu101

Ching dingy ling
Statistically speaking, if you are a woman and get murdered, it was most likely by a family member, partner or ex-partner, in your own home. If you are a man and get murdered, it was most likely by an acquaintance or stranger, in a public place.

Malice666

Fresh Meat
Serial killer Dean Corll would insert a glass rod into the urethras of his teenage boy victims and he would smash the rods while they were up there.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
We aren’t all the same ….

Back