accident Diver Records His Own Death as He Sinks to The Ocean Floor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ravenna

Rookie
-Fear of drowning mixed in with claustrophobia makes the idea of scuba diving terrifying! Hearing his last breaths are very sad and very scary. 😢
-On April 28th, 2000 Israeli-Russian diving instructor Yuri Lipski, sank over 300 feet to while diving in the Blue Hole, off the coast of Egypt in the Red Sea. When his body was retrieved, it was discovered that Yuri was wearing a helmet camera and had recorded his final moments on tape...

-Commented by a YouTube Viewer-
An explanation:
It’s called Nitrogen narcosis. He dove without monitoring his ascension rate, meaning he had no idea how fast he was going down, aside from feeling increasing pressure on his ear drums. He also had no vision at all, meaning he simply had no clue in what direction he was going, if at all. For non-divers: the lower you go, the less time you have before you absorb too much nitrogen, which causes you to enter a drunken and even narcotic state. for reference: if you stay at 18m depth you can stay for at least half an hour, whereas at 40m you can't stay longer than a few minutes before it gets at dangerous levels. Also: at 90m the oxygen becomes toxic, due to the pressure. You breathe in so many oxygen particles in one breath at that pressure, you actually need to mix in various other gasses to counter it. So Yuri literally got more drunk-like as he went down, which probably made him not monitor his descent in the first place, on top of the fact that he was busy filming. in short: he was increasingly drunk-like and very distracted. Then he hit the 90m mark at the solid plateau: considering no diving school teaches anything past 40m (44 if rescue diving), imagine that he simply panicked. He knew this was it for him. When you're at 90m, your buoyancy is so low (b/c the pressure is so high) that unless you have an extremely floatable balloon or vest, you can't get up. You'd be exhausted before even getting halfway up. On top of that, he has equipment weighing him down: tanks, camera, extra batteries, etc. So in short: he went down, and had no idea how fucked he was until it was too late.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
I have similar thoughts on the German U boats when British destroyers started throwing depth chargers around them and bombing them underwater in a tin can to the floor of the ocean until you either suffocated or water flooded the U-boat and you drowned. I think if any pistols were on board they would look pretty appealing if you were going to suffocate or drown...

afsafasfsagsagas-e1539440006150.png

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
for all who don´t want this stupid yt age restriction verify with his data use this:

invidio.us

Ohh mate i've been asking for a work around for Youtube's age resctriction for 2 years and searched myself. Thank you so much for this. I used one of the links from that page and just copied youtubes URL for the vid in the search box and it worked. I'll be fucked if i'm giving Youtube credit card details or passport detail to watch a vid. Thank you so much once again

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
I have similar thoughts on the German U boats when British destroyers started throwing depth chargers around them and bombing them underwater in a tin can to the floor of the ocean until you either suffocated or water flooded the U-boat and you drowned. I think if any pistols were on board they would look pretty appealing if you were going to suffocate or drown...

View attachment 565087
I saw this the other day.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

View attachment 565087
If they reach a decent depth before they crack open, they 'diesel' as the water rushes in so fast it compresses the air to ignition point, like a diesel...
Burnt and crushed to death in a split second, then drowned.

Goldfingers

Rookie

View attachment 565087
Even if you escaped at that depth you'd have grey matter compressed in your nut at that depth.
Cabbage water.

Reject

This user was banned
-Fear of drowning mixed in with claustrophobia makes the idea of scuba diving terrifying! Hearing his last breaths are very sad and very scary. 😢
-On April 28th, 2000 Israeli-Russian diving instructor Yuri Lipski, sank over 300 feet to while diving in the Blue Hole, off the coast of Egypt in the Red Sea. When his body was retrieved, it was discovered that Yuri was wearing a helmet camera and had recorded his final moments on tape...

-Commented by a YouTube Viewer-
An explanation:
It’s called Nitrogen narcosis. He dove without monitoring his ascension rate, meaning he had no idea how fast he was going down, aside from feeling increasing pressure on his ear drums. He also had no vision at all, meaning he simply had no clue in what direction he was going, if at all. For non-divers: the lower you go, the less time you have before you absorb too much nitrogen, which causes you to enter a drunken and even narcotic state. for reference: if you stay at 18m depth you can stay for at least half an hour, whereas at 40m you can't stay longer than a few minutes before it gets at dangerous levels. Also: at 90m the oxygen becomes toxic, due to the pressure. You breathe in so many oxygen particles in one breath at that pressure, you actually need to mix in various other gasses to counter it. So Yuri literally got more drunk-like as he went down, which probably made him not monitor his descent in the first place, on top of the fact that he was busy filming. in short: he was increasingly drunk-like and very distracted. Then he hit the 90m mark at the solid plateau: considering no diving school teaches anything past 40m (44 if rescue diving), imagine that he simply panicked. He knew this was it for him. When you're at 90m, your buoyancy is so low (b/c the pressure is so high) that unless you have an extremely floatable balloon or vest, you can't get up. You'd be exhausted before even getting halfway up. On top of that, he has equipment weighing him down: tanks, camera, extra batteries, etc. So in short: he went down, and had no idea how fucked he was until it was too late.

Meh, nobody cares really!!

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG
Back