Funny Do U Play The Ouija Board (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
The Charlie Charlie challenge relies on the ideomotor phenomenon to produce answers to questions provided by its participantsā€‰ā€”ā€‰the breathing from the participants anticipating a result causes the top pencil to rotate towards an answer
Charlie_Charlie_Challenge.jpg

-Atlas-

Rookie
I've learned not to fuck with ouija boards. It's cool that it was a parlor board game,... And ouija is apparently a trademark of Hasbro?

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
When I was a kid my idiot mother got with a weird cult dude who sucked her into his cult ways. He gave me a weird ring when I was eight, it had a strange beetle on it and carvings he got from Egypt somewhere. I ended up throwing it over a bridge into the sea because it scared me too much, too much weird shit happened in my room with that ring, I would wear it on my finger and just have the weirdest nightmares and light bulbs would pop, stuff would drop on the floor , even my bunk bed collapsed one night for no reason and I fell out like someone pulled it down -that weirdo step dad would do the weirdest shit , took me to his his home one day and he had symbols and bullshittery painted on the walls in the basement. and he had a weird collection of old bones... he collected from everywhere like he'd go to Egypt and go lay in sarcophagus / coffins.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Ouija boards manipulated by that fucking 7 headed sharp toothed Alien that augments energy here on earth. The bots don't know the difference between alien energy and demonic energy because they are literally the same thing from the same source. Yeah, I know a thing or two about what's really happening here on earth and it is too illustrious for me to even begin describing.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
We think we are so modern and know so much, we dont really know shit , personally I keep an open mind , on that I would never let anyone bring one of those into my home.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
Ouija boards manipulated by that fucking 7 headed sharp toothed Alien that augments energy here on earth. The bots don't know the difference between alien energy and demonic energy because they are literally the same thing from the same source. Yeah, I know a thing or two about what's really happening here on earth and it is too illustrious for me to even begin describing.
...Start a church...

...I'll drop by for a Sunday mass...

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
What do you mean? Please tell me

Not one word of a lie here, this is a paranormal experience I had.
Just past 3 AM On the anniversary of my uncles death, my guitar that was tightly sealed away in its case strummed itself once very loudly using every string.
Not a random string moving or shifting, this was a very blatant strum.
I feel as id he visited me that night and said hello, he was a metal head rocker so its fittingšŸ˜…
I don't think it was a malicious thing, it seemed like a kind action.
I've always been a sceptic but that really was unexplainable. There must be things that we cant see and there are so many things that we dont know.

Last edited:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
What do you mean? Please tell me

Not one word of a lie here, this is a paranormal experience I had.
Just past 3 AM On the anniversary of my uncles death, my guitar that was tightly sealed away in its case strummed itself once very loudly using every string.
Not a random string moving or shifting, this was a very blatant strum.
I feel as id he visited me that night and said hello, he was a metal head rocker so its fittingšŸ˜…
I don't think it was a malicious thing, it seemed like a kind action.
I've always been a sceptic but that really was unexplainable. There must be things that we cant see and there are so many things that we dont know.
I believe you 100% mate .. cos i had weird shit happen to me and my sister when we were young after our dad died - we still talk about it every couple of years when we end up having deep and meaningful convos .. and we both had similar things happen in our personal life and she lives two states away !! but we both had the same shit happen at similar times . .. and it was related to stuff connected to our dad. So YES there is weird shit none of us can explain. BUT we aint mental ... it's REAL. ... somehow.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Who the fuck puts a camera in front of a refrigerator? Seems awfully convenient to me.

The other one with the television is obviously fake as well. The kid isn't startled in the least bit. He acted as if he were following a script.

The Wikipedia page for the word "gullible" should have a link to the Goregrish members list.

Back