Do you think America's border problem, has gotten worse? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

Since Democrats claim there is no reason to be alarmed and we have no crisis. Fucking right we do! Our country is being taken controlled by scum, it's no wonder the Mexican President is grateful to Biden, yeah because you don't want to deal with your people, and rather us be the ones to deal with the bullshit. They hate america so bad, but yet keep coming over here. Why so you can destroy our country from the inside out, corrupt the very moral fiber our constitution sits on. But weak minded simps keep foolishly bending over backwards for your pathetic, parasitic leeching asses? Amnesty my ass...

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I've always felt that if you jump the border into the US and get caught you should be pressed into military service for 5 years if you want to stay. Same for the women of course. The kids can stay for free until 18 (as long as they remain in school) at which time the will be conscripted. You should be willing to fight and die for what you want most.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

Since Democrats claim there is no reason to be alarmed and we have no crisis. Fucking right we do! Our country is being taken controlled by scum, it's no wonder the Mexican President is grateful to Biden, yeah because you don't want to deal with your people, and rather us be the ones to deal with the bullshit. They hate america so bad, but yet keep coming over here. Why so you can destroy our country from the inside out, corrupt the very moral fiber our constitution sits on. But weak minded simps keep foolishly bending over backwards for your pathetic, parasitic leeching asses? Amnesty my ass...
@OneWeirdSpud Did that hit you in the bussy nerves aye lol. What's wrong cupcake?

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Worse? The question is….is the border problem worse Perry Mason? Is a frog’s ass water tight? Does the Pope fuck little boys? Do bears shit in the woods? Do I need a fistful of blue pills to make my dick work?

mrln

silent ghost
Worse? The question is….is the border problem worse Perry Mason? Is a frog’s ass water tight? Does the Pope fuck little boys? Do bears shit in the woods? Do I need a fistful of blue pills to make my dick work?
yes
yes
rumored
yes
thats what your woman says

i think the govt should have concentrated more on filling the tunnels thats all over the place. not a wall in some areas where nobody even ventures thru due to terrain! thats just a show any way.

and yes @Chemical Burgers i been saying the same shit. wanna be here? join the military. earn the free shit and also pay. become a productive member of society and not some fucking asshole running around rampant. this way they will also get a better handle of their offspring who could be potential fuck ups because of discipline. this country is in a sad state of deep shit.

hedgerow

simpelton
i think the govt should have concentrated more on filling the tunnels thats all over the place. not a wall in some areas where nobody even ventures thru due to terrain! thats just a show any way.
sounds like something a sapper would say

Fine businesses caught hiring them, lock them up in private prisons near the boarder and use the proceeds to build more private prison's. If they escape it will only be to cross back into Mexico lol Eventually you'll piss off the Mexican government enough locking up their people and enslaving them they'll do the boarder patrols for you LOL

Want strong boarders ask an Australian! Our boarders are tighter than a nuns arsehole!

mrln

silent ghost
Fine businesses caught hiring them, lock them up in private prisons near the boarder and use the proceeds to build more private prison's. If they escape it will only be to cross back into Mexico lol Eventually you'll piss off the Mexican government enough locking up their people and enslaving them they'll do the boarder patrols for you LOL

Want strong boarders ask an Australian! Our boarders are tighter than a nuns arsehole!
we think alike mate. ive said the same shit. take them and put them in camp like environment (joe arpaio sheriff in arizona - tent city jail) and thats already being paid for from tax dollars anyway,let alone the money allotted for that project.

we think alike mate. ive said the same shit. take them and put them in camp like environment (joe arpaio sheriff in arizona - tent city jail) and thats already being paid for from tax dollars anyway,let alone the money allotted for that project.
I'd also give that ICE organization in the US unlimited powers, turn them basically into brown shirts. Have the private prison's almost act like a boarder wall itself with signs all over the outer perimeter walls in Mexican "see ya soon" LOL

Back