Dog eats mans testicle while he sleeps (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
TRUMANN, Ark. (CBS Atlanta) – A paralyzed Arkansas man awoke to find blood on the muzzle of his dog and a “burning pain” in his mid-section, and according to the police report: “the dog had eaten one of his testicles.”

The 39-year-old Trumann, Ark. man, who is paralyzed from the waist down, had recently adopted the “small, white, fluffy” stray dog in hopes of having a loving companion, reports KAIT8.com. The man said the newly-adopted animal bit off one of his testicles while he was sleeping naked around 7:45 a.m. on Monday.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/07/30/dog-eats-paralyzed-mans-testicle-as-he-sleeps/

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
Should of taught him to get his own ball if he wanted to play "fetch".

"C'mon Fluffy! Fetch the ball!"
angry-dogjpg-f145c631247b386f_medium.jpg

Last edited:

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
TRUMANN, Ark. (CBS Atlanta) – A paralyzed Arkansas man awoke to find blood on the muzzle of his dog and a “burning pain” in his mid-section, and according to the police report: “the dog had eaten one of his testicles.”

The 39-year-old Trumann, Ark. man, who is paralyzed from the waist down, had recently adopted the “small, white, fluffy” stray dog in hopes of having a loving companion, reports KAIT8.com. The man said the newly-adopted animal bit off one of his testicles while he was sleeping naked around 7:45 a.m. on Monday.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/07/30/dog-eats-paralyzed-mans-testicle-as-he-sleeps/
Nice post :biteme: its times like this im glad im a women :goatse: Im just disappointed not seeing a whute fluffy dog with a nut sack hangin out his mouth :drool: Eww

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I heard this on a good morning radio show on WAAF this morning on the way to work. It made me cringe. Really, really cringe. What a fucked up situation. On the radio show, they said that he found the dog outside and assumed it was a stray and decided to take it home. They didn't say he 'adopted' it like what the link MWB posted said. Either way.....sends shivers up my spine.

Also, something weird with me is that I've always had this thinking that I'd rather feel the pain of something very painful happening to me than not feeling it. Don't know why but I've always thought that way.. so like if I'm out in the freezing cold for hours and then slip on the ice and cut myself, even though I don't feel it, my mind races more than if I wasn't numb and felt it 100% and it hurt like hell. So just visualizing this in my mind, this guy, can't feel anything from his waist down, wakes up with stomach pains and sees blood everywhere, then sees his dogs face covered in blood, then realizes what happened... to me that is more terrifying than if he saw what was coming and the dog still managed to take a bite.

He's paralyzed too which means he couldn't even kick the dogs skull in. That's sad.

The dog got euthanized after it happened, if that makes you feel any better.

I would think that if you have a new animal/pet in your home that you aren't really familiar with yet, and especially if you are crippled from the waste down, you'd get to know the animal a bit more before you let it roam around the house while you sleep naked. And that especially goes if what the talk show said is true and the guy just found the dog on the street and took it home with him.

samoth

Ad Majorem Sathanae Gloriam
Worst than Cujo...

I'll pay attention to lock my dog before going to sleep!

girl101

Forum Veteran
not the first time this happened at all. last year in san diego a pitbull ate a babys penis and nut sack off

Back