animals Don’t let your dogs near Chinese restaurants (24 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
I like dogs more than people. I had to see mine get run over last week by a stupid bitch who wasn't paying attention to were she was going. Still a little pissed off.....

Im sorry about your dog. Mine is 11 and I would be devastated 😔

What kind of dog? What was the dogs name? Would you mind sharing a picture?

Do you think chihuahua taste like a taco 🤔

Ew no

Do you think wiener dogs taste like wieners? 🤣

Grave_Inconsistency

Drifting into the miasma
I think this lil one might taste pretty good sauteed in butter 😋 JK.... Fuck those rotten chink bastards

Attachments

• 20240307_174239.jpg
    20240307_174239.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

randy25

Squishy Head 😁😁😁
darn it they look like hanged hellhounds... these chingchongs should really be nuked 😁😁😁

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I'm not gonna shit on other cultures eating habits, (I shit on chinks for just about everything else). :lulz:

I just don't wanna know about it. I'd never eat dog, cat or insects. There's enough other stuff to eat.

If you squint your eyes and shake your head, it almost looks like a human infant.

But then you bite into it and realize that human infants aren't quite as greasy as duck.
images (1) (7).jpeg

I've always said that if Hitler had put his aggression towards Asians instead of Jews there wouldn't have been any resistance towards Germany other than China.

Theseus

King Of Athens
I’d eat it if I lived in a mad max universe. Not when I have access to finer meats would I ever put that in my mouth. 🤣 thanks for cows lambs and pigs. 😂🤘🏻

Back