animals Donkey got hit (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

evil retard

room temperature iq
:heckno:damn. what a jackass.

oof.jpg

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I need to find my old cassette I got from a thrift store years ago and post it . I bought an old box of cassettes and in it was some recordings from a girl who travelled and was obviously sending a kind of diary home via cassette recordings. It is really my favorite thing I ever found by accident . She made a recording and was talking about her trip and where she was staying and when she started talking about ha dream she had of her boyfriend .. a donkey came up to her window and started making mental noises - it's funny as hell , then she starts talking about how it reminds her of his huge donkey cock .. no I'm not making it up and it wasn't fake or anything - I'll try find it and upload it on my profile.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I need to find my old cassette I got from a thrift store years ago and post it . I bought an old box of cassettes and in it was some recordings from a girl who travelled and was obviously sending a kind of diary home via cassette recordings. It is really my favorite thing I ever found by accident . She made a recording and was talking about her trip and where she was staying and when she started talking about ha dream she had of her boyfriend .. a donkey came up to her window and started making mental noises - it's funny as hell , then she starts talking about how it reminds her of his huge donkey cock .. no I'm not making it up and it wasn't fake or anything - I'll try find it and upload it on my profile.
Sadly, that's just the kind of entertainment I'm looking for. Hope you find it.

Back