disaster Don't Get Paid Enough To Deal With This Shit (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
You made an excellent choice. Some people take English classes, and some people watch movies with English subtitles. *This website* is where you want to learn good English. I'm only surprised that it is taking you 3 years.
I also believe @Gentenaar9000 made an excellent choice when he chose to learn English on a gore website. He will be exposed to everything from idioms to idiots. Where else can he easily learn regional pejoratives from multiple English speaking countries?

CunningLinguist

gots book-learnins
I also believe @Gentenaar9000 made an excellent choice when he chose to learn English on a gore website. He will be exposed to everything from idioms to idiots. Where else can he easily learn regional pejoratives from multiple English speaking countries?
I was just being a smart-ass. Damn, I can't believe what people do to the English language on this website. Besides terrible spelling and grammar, there's all sorts of racial slurs, any of which would get someone in big trouble where I live. It seems funny to me that he would write that he's on this website to learn English. Hell, you might as well try to learn English from a New York City taxi driver.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Yes ok... Chimp out wearing a florescent Scooby Doo shirt and thick mascara :shrug: perfect way to gain credibility!

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I am on this website for 3 years to learn english but i dont understand anything they talk
Ummmmmm. I am also in Uk and speak proper 1st class English...😂
I am having issues too. It's not just you. I'm 100% sure that the Faggot Nigga English/American language is completely hard to understand unless you are one....

I get the
"Get outta my face"
"You told me to leave" bits. But when he starts saying whole sentences. I've not gotta fucking clue...🤔😂🤣

Have u seriously learnt English through this website? That's pretty cool 😎😃
Bet you've leant LOADS of insults and swearing words...🤣

I was just being a smart-ass. Damn, I can't believe what people do to the English language on this website. Besides terrible spelling and grammar, there's all sorts of racial slurs, any of which would get someone in big trouble where I live. It seems funny to me that he would write that he's on this website to learn English. Hell, you might as well try to learn English from a New York City taxi driver.
Considering people all over the world here. There are only the odd few that aren't very good with spelling and grammer, also there's enough grammer and spelling Nasis to point them out..🤔 Plus some use the translator I've noticed from other countries.

Last edited:
Back