Serious mRNA Vaccine Coming To Your Food Supply This Month (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Orami

Lurker
There is no significant difference between the vaccine and natural immunity, the difference:
Vaccine: :sweet: |
Natural Immunity: :sicretard:
IDK from what I have learned they used nano lipids to carry the mRNA into the cells. The cells then make the spike proteins to induce a response from the immune system. Good in theory. Except you are changing a fundamental function of a cell, now what happens if at some point in the future that cell becomes cancerous? Why does the vaccine stick around for 4+ weeks in your organs when we were told it was short term? Why does it have to be so small that it(the actual vaccine) can cross into the bloodstream unlike other vaccines that stay in the muscle? Why are people in far better shape than me dropping over dead from a heart attack or other issue after having the vaccine?
I'm still not comfortable with it. I have had COVID twice now and had a cough for about a month each time. That first week is a high fever and feeling like shit after that it's just hard to stop coughing.

deviant2

hell is other people

There's always been vaccines, yes I get it.
It's the delivery system that is new and concerning. While this is not the vax(alledgedly), the mode of transportation for whatever they pump into the animal will be mRNA, which is gene modification.

Diary farm goes boom, now mRNA in the milk. It never stops, everyday something else. It's a fucking drag.

mrln

silent ghost
im not sure how well this is gunna fly anyway,tbh. i mean,wouldnt there be an overdose of this vax being ingested?nyou eat bacon in the morning. maybe have a ham/roastbeef sammich for lunch and some kind of beef/pork for dinner.that rt there is enough to do damage,if its consistent. me,i would eat bacon every day if i didnt have such high cholesterol. and steak if i could afford it. but theres those who do.

deviant2

hell is other people
HB 1169 was voted on 10 -4 against, for now. They also voted against using mRNA in cattle, but that won't last. Thank goodness though, finally something positive. Now the cattle association can really dig in and fight for all their worth.

They are using mRNA in pork though, so watch for it. They say safe and effective, but we know how that worked out. Spike proteins are the issue, imo. They've used pig parts in humans, which suggests there's a certain amount of compatability between them and us. Therefore spike proteins can not be ruled out.
Livestock and mRNA Vaccines: What You Need To Know

Back