animals Don't Kiss Me (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
If that's his own dog that did that to him he is doing training all wrong.

Speaking of bad training, something horrible I heard today on my local ‘dog field’. I didn’t go yesterday as Coco came to take the kids to school instead of the field.

There’s a rescue Border Collie that’s quite twitchy, but okay with the regular pack. He will come and hide under my legs holding his ball for example. But you can’t stroke him if he’s on the lead.

Apparently a man that occasionally comes with big dogs, I’ve only seen a couple of times, in his van branded as a ‘dog trainer’ for challenging dogs went yesterday. He offered to train the Collie, and then proceeded to put on a metal choke lead and drag it around the field. The drag marks were still visible this morning! The Collie ended up collapsing and was unconscious for 10 minutes and has a partially dislodged tooth!!! The owner is a lovely lady in her 50’s and didn’t know what to do at the time, but has since referred the guy to the police. Apparently he offered to pay the emergency vet bills, but hasn’t done so far.

I’m lucky I wasn’t there yesterday as I would have done something that could have landed me in trouble. The local dog owners are all very gentle people in their 50’s and 60’s so didn’t know how to handle the guy. They are all traumatised, and in all honesty I secretly want him to turn up again when I’m there! Fucking disgusting human.

Davidkon

Lurker
Do local councils have the power to put down dogs in | AskLegal.my

Put it down!

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Speaking of bad training, something horrible I heard today on my local ‘dog field’. I didn’t go yesterday as Coco came to take the kids to school instead of the field.

There’s a rescue Border Collie that’s quite twitchy, but okay with the regular pack. He will come and hide under my legs holding his ball for example. But you can’t stroke him if he’s on the lead.

Apparently a man that occasionally comes with big dogs, I’ve only seen a couple of times, in his van branded as a ‘dog trainer’ for challenging dogs went yesterday. He offered to train the Collie, and then proceeded to put on a metal choke lead and drag it around the field. The drag marks were still visible this morning! The Collie ended up collapsing and was unconscious for 10 minutes and has a partially dislodged tooth!!! The owner is a lovely lady in her 50’s and didn’t know what to do at the time, but has since referred the guy to the police. Apparently he offered to pay the emergency vet bills, but hasn’t done so far.

I’m lucky I wasn’t there yesterday as I would have done something that could have landed me in trouble. The local dog owners are all very gentle people in their 50’s and 60’s so didn’t know how to handle the guy. They are all traumatised, and in all honesty I secretly want him to turn up again when I’m there! Fucking disgusting human.
Unfortunately that poor dog will never be the same. I hope he can still be a proper pet and have quality of life after that.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Unfortunately that poor dog will never be the same. I hope he can still be a proper pet and have quality of life after that.

I saw him the following day and he was quieter when running round the field, and more grisly on the lead. The owner was still tearful when I spoke to her. The regular dog walkers are all really lovely people, so we are going to work together to help get the Collie’s confidence back, along with the owner who did a great job in the first place.

The Collie was originally owned by an old person who developed dementia and would hit it as well as scream at it. So it needed a lot of work after being rescued.

I saw on our local WhatsApp group, the case has been referred to the police who are going to take it forward.

EDIT-
I saw the Collie this morning and he was doing very well. I suspect being unconscious through the ordeal was an odd blessing.

Back to hiding his ball on my foot 😂

D4492192-FFF9-4559-B30F-352C52B5C6BA.jpeg

Last edited:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I saw him the following day and he was quieter when running round the field, and more grisly on the lead. The owner was still tearful when I spoke to her. The regular dog walkers are all really lovely people, so we are going to work together to help get the Collie’s confidence back, along with the owner who did a great job in the first place.

The Collie was originally owned by an old person who developed dementia and would hit it as well as scream at it. So it needed a lot of work after being rescued.

I saw on our local WhatsApp group, the case has been referred to the police who are going to take it forward.

EDIT-
I saw the Collie this morning and he was doing very well. I suspect being unconscious through the ordeal was an odd blessing.

Back to hiding his ball on my foot 😂

View attachment 668597

I'm really glad to hear he is doing well all things considered. He deserves a good life after what he's been though.

Back