bizarre Don't Want A Baby, Dump It In The Baby Box (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Nah, not with the huge waves of unwanted babies about to flood the streets in Texas, Idaho, Florida, and other Republikkkunt states who profess some sort of "belief."
Then why do you feel bad about eradicating them? If their mothers didn’t want them neither do I, other than to watch them suffer on GG

I know you’re a genius so I’m gonna point out I’m not talking about infants , you cuck

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Then why do you feel bad about eradicating them? If their mothers didn’t want them neither do I, other than to watch them suffer on GG

I know you’re a genius so I’m gonna point out I’m not talking about infants , you cuck
It's called an "abortion," dumbass. You take care of a small little clump of cells before it becomes a problem.

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
It's called an "abortion," dumbass. You take care of a small little clump of cells before it becomes a problem.
If a woman signs up for more than 1 abortion maybe it’s her that need aborting

I used my reasoning and deductive skills to get here, you should try it sometime

You’re the kinda guy that lets his wife fuck niggers just so he can sleep through the white guilt

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Personally I think possession of an alive black baby should be as punishable as having a hundred dead babies of any other skin density in your possession
Skin density??? You do realize density has nothing to do with color right. If you want to use fancy words to sound like less of a retard maybe you should look up the definition first. Because this makes you sound like a dumb n*gger.

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
Skin density??? You do realize density has nothing to do with color right. If you want to use fancy words to sound like less of a retard maybe you should look up the definition first. Because this makes you sound like a dumb n*gger.
Yes dude black skin has the same Density as a freckle water beads up and rolls right off like a duck feather, white skin absorbs water we get pruned up. Sounds like you’re just in denial and want to be just like the nigs.

Bender41

Forum Veteran
And what if you changed your mind and want it anyway?!
Is it also possible to trade just like Pokemon?

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
Just so you all know that I know having black skin doesn’t make you stupid, I know there are good and bad black folk, the bottle neck is that they produce far more shit than anything of value. especially if we are talking about social ability to fit in to any society. Blacks aren’t shit cause they are all bad , their skin color is just a genetic marker of all things negroid to come. Black DNA is risky if you want society to advance. Because we all know if it weren’t for the white man draggin the blacks along and making them evolve they would certainly regress back into dung huts. Just because you like to watch sports with nigs in it doesn’t mean nigs are worth a shit

A good black has just as high probability of making a ratchet black as well a ratchet black

Back