beatings Drug addict get his face smashed by Russian drug dealers armed with a baseball bat. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Random vid I searched add searched for background, info and fugazi.
So that's what it was in the title. If you speak Russian or know any background please give us a rough idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
It's hard as hell not to do fronts. When your dope sick you will promise anything to anyone to get what you need. It's a hard life and unfortunately beatings like this are common. Don't know how it goes over there but here at least the debt would be squashed after this.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
The way I've always seen it is if you owe a debt and they beat you up, the debt is gone. But Russia has different rules.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race purešŸ«”
He must have been whacked out cause he barely seemed phased by the hits. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ«”

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
So that's what it was in the title. If you speak Russian or know any background please give us a rough idea?
Wait a minute...they were playing baseball! I thought this was a baseball video! Bunch of fuckin liars!

Russian00001

This user was banned
He wasn't a drug addict. He just didn't pay them money for some shit. No where in what they are saying was it said that it was for drugs.

nickyg90

Lurker
It's hard as hell not to do fronts. When your dope sick you will promise anything to anyone to get what you need. It's a hard life and unfortunately beatings like this are common. Don't know how it goes over there but here at least the debt would be squashed after this.
Debts are never squashed unless you're a cunt

Back