bizarre Earthquake Aftermath 2023! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Their fucking scam centers at the epicenter in the middle of a busy work day.
Over populated and utterly filthy country, and in my experience the most entitled and nasty tempered people on this planet.

IExist

I exist
Over populated and utterly filthy country, and in my experience the most entitled and nasty tempered people on this planet.
Heavily agree on the most entitled and nasty temper. And, honestly, their "slums" are basically all of their cities and villages, with maybe a small percentage of their major cities being slightly cleaner when American celebrities arrive.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Heavily agree on the most entitled and nasty temper. And, honestly, their "slums" are basically all of their cities and villages, with maybe a small percentage of their major cities being slightly cleaner when American celebrities arrive.
Atleast with China, they have control over their massively intrusive disease of a population. India is the world's dump with a massive cockroach problem and nobody is doing anything about it. It's time mother nature protected herself amongst these overly populated disease of subhumans. The percentage of mutant humans being shat out over there should be reason enough, let alone the way they live in trash and debris filled poverty. Disgusting and very troubling!

NewWorldOrder

Do not allow the eye to fool the mind
This user was banned
Footage of an Earthquake aftermath (7.8 magnitude) in Turkey

Occurred at 3:17am 6/02/2023

View attachment 656048

View attachment 656049

Idk what they'll accomplish by doing that but my Half-Lebanese instincts tells me its reasonable 😂🤣

View attachment 656050

View attachment 656052

View attachment 656053

Tripoli
I really want one like this to hit California along san andreas fault. There's a couple hundred thousand libtards than need their roofs dropped on their heads.

Kipper

Rookie
Footage of an Earthquake aftermath (7.8 magnitude) in Turkey

Occurred at 3:17am 6/02/2023

View attachment 656048

View attachment 656049

Idk what they'll accomplish by doing that but my Half-Lebanese instincts tells me its reasonable 😂🤣

View attachment 656050

View attachment 656052

View attachment 656053

Tripoli
Now watch these Fuckers turn to the Christian world for assistance while the rest of the muslim world looks the other way. They hate us until they need something and we always run to assist them. Fuckem, sort your own shit out 🖕

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
earthquakes lol.jpg

Back