animals ~Elderly Bald Man Ragdolled by the Bull~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I'd gladly kill each and every audience member there who paid to watch an animal tortured to death. How dare that bitch shriek? The fuck do you expect when you go to these events? Of course someone can be gored. You lose your right to shriek when you voluntarily attend.

Too many to individually shoot, I'd probably need some nice strong locked gates + accelerant + lighter.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
I'm just over here cheering for the bull, like he's my favorite prize fighter.
I'd gladly kill each and every audience member there who paid to watch an animal tortured to death. How dare that bitch shriek? The fuck do you expect when you go to these events? Of course someone can be gored. You lose your right to shriek when you voluntarily attend.

Too many to individually shoot, I'd probably need some nice strong locked gates + accelerant + lighter.
Love the energy, you could buy a bunch of bike locks and seal them in with those. Bet nobody brought an angle grinder to this lol πŸ˜† then, you could leave a bunch of tubs filled with napalm connected by detcord and set it off with a cell phone a mile away. I'd fly a drone up to it so I could catch it in 4k.

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Middle-Finger-Bull-Graphics-30852779-1.jpg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran

Or a bunch of pissed-off bulls.

Back