disaster Electric Scooter Explodes (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Will you get me one?

You can have one of these, until you’re ready for electric.

IMG_6924.jpeg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
It was obviously in bad condition WHILE he was riding it.... the headlight shouldn't be flashing like that.... this moron shouldn't have been riding it in that condition...
The lithium batteries in these scooters MUST be maintained and discontinue use when spent....
You really do need to have at least a normal/ average IQ to be expected to use these properly..... just like firearms, certain individuals shouldn't be allowed to own them....

My kids keep asking for an electric scooter, which they don’t really need. So I showed them this. We shall see if they keep asking. 😂😂😂
I TRIED buying my kids BOTH E- bikes .... they refused and said I'd be wasting money.. . So I bought myself one and have been having fun on it for the past 2 years.... with not one issue with the battery.... but I religiously maintain it by never storing it at full charge and only charging to 80 percent capacity most times...
And ALWAYS keeping it in a climate controlled environment.. never storing it in a garage or outside....

Last edited:
Back