animals Escaped Circus Lion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
"Mama Mia" LMFAO :lulz: about fifteen years ago a baboon got out of a circus trailer near where I lived and the whole town went into lockdown for almost three days BAAAAAHa ha ha ha That fucker of a thing raided bins and smashed gardens , threw bricks at windows LOL - honestly I was waiting to hear news that some meth head bashed its face in at some point, but they found the bastard eventually in a McDonald's car park ,it had been bashing on people's car windows LOLOlolololol imagine a fucking baboon at the drive thru punching at your window - I fucking cry laffing thinking about that. 🤣

DokraOwl

Hooter
"Mama Mia" LMFAO :lulz: about fifteen years ago a baboon got out of a circus trailer near where I lived and the whole town went into lockdown for almost three days BAAAAAHa ha ha ha That fucker of a thing raided bins and smashed gardens , threw bricks at windows LOL - honestly I was waiting to hear news that some meth head bashed its face in at some point, but they found the bastard eventually in a McDonald's car park ,it had been bashing on people's car windows LOLOlolololol imagine a fucking baboon at the drive thru punching at your window - I fucking cry laffing thinking about that. 🤣
I will now make it my life's work to introduce baboons to my area to the point where invasive species eradication efforts are fruitless and the baboons become an entrenched feature of the local ecosystem.

cape-town-baboons-001.jpg

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I will now make it my life's work to introduce baboons to my area to the point where invasive species eradication efforts are fruitless and the baboons become an entrenched feature of the local ecosystem.
Mate where I live , 90% of the population is Baboon or at minimum .. Caveman on Meth :lulz: they even make T-shirts here cos of the reputation I have a few ... it's funny just Google "Franga" it's local slang for Frankston the name of the town .. it literally comes up online as a "Dodgy town" LMAO I have T-shirts that say "Fuck you I'm from Frankston" It's about an hour south of melbourne Australia .. a total shit hole meth town.
Wired for sound (64).jpg

McM

ARSELING
This year, a lioness was seen in a forest near Berlin as well. Weird situation right from the start, no one had real pics/video or a clue.
The tabloids had something to write and assume for a week in the 'summer-hole', how it's called.
Hunters went on trail and experts gave interviews. Hair samples were found and analyzed.
Later came out it was most likely a boar. 🙄

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
This year, a lioness was seen in a forest near Berlin as well. Weird situation right from the start, no one had real pics/video or a clue.
The tabloids had something to write and assume for a week in the 'summer-hole', how it's called.
Hunters went on trail and experts gave interviews. Hair samples were found and analyzed.
Later came out it was most likely a boar. 🙄

swedish news about gorilla sighting:

• Love
Reactions: McM
Back