fights Exactly what you get (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
1714514016182.png

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I tried to google info about the legalities of being racist and Google have the algorithms calibrated to bring up everything to do with "hate" law but that isn't my question. My question is simply, is it illegal to be racist? because creating a town or city outside of somewhere that is predominantly black isn't a "hate" crime. It may be racist in the context of recognizing a black community FACTUALLY is going to be more unsafe and riddled with problems, then how is it racist? it should be considered being proud of your community and not wanting to lower your standards (and if niggers wanna fuck up their own city then that's on them!) so it's not a hate crime as such. It's actually a wise move. So if not motivated by hate, but by making choice based on result and stats etc. then my issue is how the law treats it.
If I choose not to run out onto the busy road it doesn't mean I have a hatred for cars, it just means I have a priority to stay safe on my side! :shrug:

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
I tried to google info about the legalities of being racist and Google have the algorithms calibrated to bring up everything to do with "hate" law but that isn't my question. My question is simply, is it illegal to be racist? because creating a town or city outside of somewhere that is predominantly black isn't a "hate" crime. It may be racist in the context of recognizing a black community FACTUALLY is going to be more unsafe and riddled with problems, then how is it racist? it should be considered being proud of your community and not wanting to lower your standards (and if niggers wanna fuck up their own city then that's on them!) so it's not a hate crime as such. It's actually a wise move. So if not motivated by hate, but by making choice based on result and stats etc. then my issue is how the law treats it.
If I choose not to run out onto the busy road it doesn't mean I have a hatred for cars, it just means I have a priority to stay safe on my side! :shrug:
Great questions, @djdeeds! I will try and lend my legal expertise and experience to answer your questions from a constitutional perspective in the U.S., such as that is. I apologize in advance for its length, but this is a complex issue from a legal perspective.

You may own as much private land as they will sell you in the U.S., and with it you may build whatever infrastructure you chose as long as it is code compliant, even privatizing it and funding a local government and pertinent personnel within it for productive operations. They did this in The Villages, FL, as well as Disney properties too, a generation or more so ago in the case of Disney, and merely requiring an age limit of 55 be reached to be allowed to purchase property with a plethora of options to agree to in buying into the community of The Villages. The trouble of understanding and confusion lies in civil law of constitutionality and its conflation with criminal law. You may not discriminate on the basis of perceived or actual race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or disability, when it comes to affording any people with means to buy into that community. You also may not threaten others or commit crimes against those same demographical criteria as well. You risk losing it all in civil litigation, especially at a federal level, which holds sway over any and all laws of the land, no matter what statutes or ordinances you put into place in your little enclave, town, village, or city. Hate crimes fall into another category entirely. While it is not illegal to hate other races or those within those other categories, it is quite illegal to discriminate against them, not criminally, but civilly, unless certain crimes of violence or conspiracy are committed. The powers that be are indeed trying to legislate hate into criminal law and in some jurisdictions from state to state, they have done that. For the most comprehensive information I could find on the matter, try this link from the U.S. DOJ. It has all the information about it. Following is the single most important fact from that information as I read over it apart from hypothetical scenarios also listed. In other words, it is not illegal to hate or to be racist. However, if you take action to harm another or damage their property based upon that hatred or racism, then it is a Hate Crime. Words and beliefs cannot be criminal acts until a criminal action or conspiracy is taken as a result of those words or beliefs. I hope that helps your understanding of the way it is in the U.S. regarding so-called Hate Crimes as it pertains to the legality of hate or racism.

"Under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, people cannot be prosecuted simply for their beliefs. People may be offended or upset about beliefs that are untrue or based upon false stereotypes, but it is not a crime to express offensive beliefs, or to join with others who share such views. However, the First Amendment does not protect against committing a crime, just because the conduct is rooted in philosophical beliefs."

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
The real answer would be asking asking someone neutral with no political ties.
I waiting to listen what IA have to say about the world right now, they might say uncle Adolf was right, negros should be all back in Africa muzrat are to be kick out from our society and the Jews are the cancer of the humanity.....

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Great questions, @djdeeds! I will try and lend my legal expertise and experience to answer your questions from a constitutional perspective in the U.S., such as that is. I apologize in advance for its length, but this is a complex issue from a legal perspective.

You may own as much private land as they will sell you in the U.S., and with it you may build whatever infrastructure you chose as long as it is code compliant, even privatizing it and funding a local government and pertinent personnel within it for productive operations. They did this in The Villages, FL, as well as Disney properties too, a generation or more so ago in the case of Disney, and merely requiring an age limit of 55 be reached to be allowed to purchase property with a plethora of options to agree to in buying into the community of The Villages. The trouble of understanding and confusion lies in civil law of constitutionality and its conflation with criminal law. You may not discriminate on the basis of perceived or actual race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or disability, when it comes to affording any people with means to buy into that community. You also may not threaten others or commit crimes against those same demographical criteria as well. You risk losing it all in civil litigation, especially at a federal level, which holds sway over any and all laws of the land, no matter what statutes or ordinances you put into place in your little enclave, town, village, or city. Hate crimes fall into another category entirely. While it is not illegal to hate other races or those within those other categories, it is quite illegal to discriminate against them, not criminally, but civilly, unless certain crimes of violence or conspiracy are committed. The powers that be are indeed trying to legislate hate into criminal law and in some jurisdictions from state to state, they have done that. For the most comprehensive information I could find on the matter, try this link from the U.S. DOJ. It has all the information about it. Following is the single most important fact from that information as I read over it apart from hypothetical scenarios also listed. In other words, it is not illegal to hate or to be racist. However, if you take action to harm another or damage their property based upon that hatred or racism, then it is a Hate Crime. Words and beliefs cannot be criminal acts until a criminal action or conspiracy is taken as a result of those words or beliefs. I hope that helps your understanding of the way it is in the U.S. regarding so-called Hate Crimes as it pertains to the legality of hate or racism.

"Under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, people cannot be prosecuted simply for their beliefs. People may be offended or upset about beliefs that are untrue or based upon false stereotypes, but it is not a crime to express offensive beliefs, or to join with others who share such views. However, the First Amendment does not protect against committing a crime, just because the conduct is rooted in philosophical beliefs."

Thanks for the information, it's made me think that in order for a community to remain segregated while avoiding any legal troubles, they will need to master the art of deceptively discriminating while not admitting it's any type of discrimination. :lulz:

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Who's tardy now, bitch?
:lulz:

It's only racist when they use weapons to keep undesirables out. Oh wait.

:lulz:
The undesirable…I like it!
Funny how it’s only racist if white have their own schools but if you look at Grambling and Southern universities in Louisiana? Those are predominantly black colleges.

So in my area there’s a school that FULL of niggers. BUT they had a gifted program which of course is predominantly whites. So the parents pulled their kids from the gifted portion because the low IQ chimpaniggers bullied the gifted kids. They closed down the gifted portion of the school cause an uproar. Fuck those motherfuckers. They’re trash.

Baton Rouge is fucking ghetto. Good for them. Hopefully the country goes back to segregation

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
The undesirable…I like it!
Funny how it’s only racist if white have their own schools but if you look at Grambling and Southern universities in Louisiana? Those are predominantly black colleges.

So in my area there’s a school that FULL of niggers. BUT they had a gifted program which of course is predominantly whites. So the parents pulled their kids from the gifted portion because the low IQ chimpaniggers bullied the gifted kids. They closed down the gifted portion of the school cause an uproar. Fuck those motherfuckers. They’re trash.

Baton Rouge is fucking ghetto. Good for them. Hopefully the country goes back to segregation
HBCU's are really a thing. Here's the list of all of them in the U.S. They usually give other races living there minority financial aid status in conjunction with population numbers in those areas, if they are brave (or stupid) enough to actually enroll. They also have their own division for athletic events, too. They are the ones with all the fighting in them before, during and after the games or tournaments.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...No right wing media personality will touch this...

...The kosher brainwashing is strong...

...Anyway... Fuck them... Have a campfire, tell a cute chick you dig her tits and have a good night...

methedup77

Forum Veteran
HBCU's are really a thing. Here's the list of all of them in the U.S. They usually give other races living there minority financial aid status in conjunction with population numbers in those areas, if they are brave (or stupid) enough to actually enroll. They also have their own division for athletic events, too. They are the ones with all the fighting in them before, during and after the games or tournaments.
Yea, whites can go to the nigger schools. But why? It’s bad enough either grambling or Southern was giving niggers fake degrees. And this is across the nation handing out fake grades etc to make the niggers look better than they actually are. I’m sick of the trash. Niggers are number 1 in 2 things: sports and INCARCERATION!!!!

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
Whites actually need to learn to unite, instead of patting themselves on the back and congratulating themselves on how non-racist they are…running around over-policing each other like hypersensitive twats about any little word or phrase can possibly be construed as racist.

Back