disaster Excellent RC Plane Accuracy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

1716088739438.png

"Ladies and gentlemen, for my next performance I shall now
recreate the kamikaze attack by an Aichi D3A "Val" dive bomber on the
USS William D. Porter on the 10th June 1945 during the Battle of Okinawa!"

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I saw this on youtube. Here's the description...

Rc P38 hits guy very hard, fatal for the P38, no major injuries for the person. This is very important to show to all rc lovers and share as much as possible as even if you are the most experienced pilot shitt can happen.Don’t judge to fast as the guy who was flying the P38 have loads of experience on rc warbirds and takes all possible precautions to avoid hurting his friends or take any risk.

The guy that was hit was flying his rc glider and that makes all the difference.He was just in front of the fence on the higher part of our field.P38 pilot was also in front of the fence but lower as he fly a different type of plane and needed to be at a different place to have a better view on the runway. Both pilots didn’t make any mistake about that.

The sun was low and P38 did a appreciation fault that even the best pilot can do, we don’t have deepth view with planes.Probem is that gliders and warbirds are not made for flying together, the one is cool and enjoy a quite smooth fly high in the sky with no eyes for the near environment, warbird flyers are focus only on their planes as they are very fast and vicious, they have no possibility to have a periferic view, one second eye contact loss and you can crash. This is the same as driving a bike on a highway, so now we learn from this accident that was very spectacular but luckily without majour injuries.

Never fly warbirds with slow planes or helicopter together.Remember this zero hitting an helicopter.Another important thing, the guy that was hit by the P38 had the reflex to protect his head with his arm and fell with the plane to minimize inguries ( now we call him the rock 😎) When you do this sport you can always be hit by a plane even behind the fence, a plane can lose contact or can have a technical problem, this reaction can help minimize inguries.Cheers to all, hope this will help making our beatifull sport safer.

Back