disaster Man Misses Flight And Runs Into Plane Turbine Engine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Once again the illusion of airport security is torn down. Airports never anticipated that after all the security checks and bomb sniffing dogs lunatics need only run up to the planes and allow themselves to be sucked into the engines - causing millions of dollars in damages and disruptions.
Yeah true, I have always trouble taking plane for my work on domestic flights, always have the explosive check, baggage check always always.... Is not my fault if I look like a legionnaire with a murderer face. XD

hedgerow

simpelton
Delta Airlines suck...they called security (3 policemen) upon landing once because i was belligerent when they wouldn't give me another drink

Don't know if i'm on some secret list now since i've never flown since...but now that i think of it, it may have been my fault

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
Delta Airlines suck...they called security (3 policemen) upon landing once because i was belligerent when they wouldn't give me another drink

Don't know if i'm on some secret list now since i've never flown since...but now that i think of it, it may have been my fault

Bring your own mini bottles. Just don't let them catch you dumping it in your drink or they get grumpy.

crown-royal.jpg

But yes, you're on a list now.

Back