accident Factory Worker Crushed By A Fucking Robotic Arm (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
The harrowing incident unfolded at the Vandapac factory located in Thailand's Chonburi province on March 27.
The unsuspecting worker appeared to be laying out sheets of material when the arm forcefully swung down and pinned him against a bench.
Unsettling CCTV footage shows how the victim was incapacitated beneath the hulking metal device as a fellow employee continued working across the room, seemingly unaware of the catastrophe unfolding just behind him.
Emergency responders swiftly intervened after the alarm was eventually raised, releasing the man before administering critical aid and rushing him to Chonburi Hospital.
But he was pronounced dead on arrival having sustained major trauma.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
In my first position as site HR for Amazon, I once had a case where a worker got smacked in the face by one of the robotic arm things that stacked totes. He tried suing but got fuck all because video showed him clearly stepping over the boundary line which he was not authorized to do. He had an orbital fracture from it.

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
In my first position as site HR for Amazon, I once had a case where a worker got smacked in the face by one of the robotic arm things that stacked totes. He tried suing but got fuck all because video showed him clearly stepping over the boundary line which he was not authorized to do. He had an orbital fracture from it.
There was no cage or at least barrier around it? I thought it was an Asian thing to just coexist with free range robots

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
There was no cage or at least barrier around it? I thought it was an Asian thing to just coexist with free range robots
There's a cage all around except for in front where's there's red and white striped tape on the ground and a giant sign that says WARNING: ROBOTICS IN USE, DO NOT ENTER. Like.. yep.. pretty good reason for that.

I used to work with robots. One woman bypassed the safety barrier and was whacked by an IBM brand robotic arm. It was her fault.

I'm just saying that when these robots take over, I want them to know that I am on their side.

Back