bizarre Family Dinners (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
Somehow I Always get tricked into watching gods mistake . I couldn’t tell WTF that darkie was doing until it was to late . FML

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Of course it had to be a black guy that is obscenely dressed in public, fondling his grotesque horse dick that belongs somewhere between a carnival and a hospital, sexually harassing patrons that are clearly just wanting to be left alone while waiting for their order, looking around to see who will give him any attention. Disgusting and pathetic that this is happening in a public area. If my younger niece had seen that , she would need therapy. But of course , leave it to the black guy to be the perpetrator. Even if the police are called on a disturbance situation, they have to SEE this disgusting creature before they arrest it Makes you mad as fuck that this mindset is even happening and it’s super frustrating that you have to explain it to them in the first place on a police report. Dude, put your dick and your crack pipe down, stop harassing customers when you’re wearing no pants, and just look at yourself in the mirror ! No one is interested! Go get a job! My god ! Jesus !!! Christ !! Why are we forced to live among them!

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Of course it had to be a black guy that is obscenely dressed in public, fondling his grotesque horse dick that belongs somewhere between a carnival and a hospital, sexually harassing patrons that are clearly just wanting to be left alone while waiting for their order, looking around to see who will give him any attention. Disgusting and pathetic that this is happening in a public area. If my younger niece had seen that , she would need therapy. But of course , leave it to the black guy to be the perpetrator. Even if the police are called on a disturbance situation, they have to SEE this disgusting creature before they arrest it Makes you mad as fuck that this mindset is even happening and it’s super frustrating that you have to explain it to them in the first place on a police report. Dude, put your dick and your crack pipe down, stop harassing customers when you’re wearing no pants, and just look at yourself in the mirror ! No one is interested! Go get a job! My god ! Jesus !!! Christ !! Why are we forced to live among them!
Shut the fuck up retard! Btw if I had a dick that big I'd be trying to fuck everything too. Especially you ya whiny little bitch!!! 😆

Back