bizarre Family Field Trip Day (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

macread

Well Known Member
That is mental I am just back after a month in Malaysia and the most I saw was 2 adults and 3 kids on a shitty 100cc. In that time I saw quiet a few near misses on motorbikes but did not see an actual crash on from one my son said they happen all the time. I did see 2 car crashes and 2 truck crashes which is more than I have saw in the UK in 4 years. I also saw a couple of cars turned over and a couple in ditches, the driving there is pure crazy they go round roundabouts the wrong way, do u turns on roundabouts, fly through red lights and junctions there was also a fatal crash beside my sons house where a car was hit by a pick up truck jumping the lights two kids and the mother dead and a 3rd kid in a critical condition we did not see any of this as we were away for the day. I told my son to get a dashcam so I can get some future GG material as i am sure he will see loads of it there.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
The little boys’ innocence; they just think it’s all fun and games. They don’t know about helmets or knee pads. The little girls all smiling because they get to take a break from the cleaning , and washing and cooking. Ignorance is bliss. Until one of them gets their body ripped in half by the canal guard rail up ahead.

Back