Blow Torch Theif has a field day in a NYC Walgreens. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
I can already see a cop "accidentally" shooting the gas canister and it explodes in the guy's face, burns the store down and kills everyone in there.
Why would a cop respond to the scene at all? The mayor has made it abundantly clear the city will not prosecute the criminals, but they will prosecute the cops if they do anything against the democrat criminal voter base. Maybe a good time to join the NYPD, I heard they now make like $125k to sit and do nothing.

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
Every guy needs condoms now for sure, too many crazy bitches out there, but they aren't that expensive!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Quietly sneak up ... baseball bat to the back of the head ... casually leave (wear a face covering)

Tottie

You've got to laugh
This shit is getting way out of hand now. Why can't someone stop this POS Buzzard with a baseball bat?

Goes back with the same phone to the same shop saying it's fire damaged

This shit is getting way out of hand now. Why can't someone stop this POS Buzzard with a baseball bat?

All pulling phones for likes,gimps live in the moment and smash him once intae oblivion and stamp once for a stay down

Last edited:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

I've said it before and I'll say it again. NYC is a goddam sewer full of rats, faggots and drug addicts. DROP A FUCKIN NUKE ON THE PLACE AND SLAUGHTER THEM ALL AND BE DONE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
It's an insurance scam from the store. They hire these guys to "steal" and then collect stating more value was stolen then what was to the insurance companies.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
The problem with you saying dumb shit like “ democrats are criminals “ is you add nothing of edifice to the problem we have as a divided country. You have no idea if the guy is Republican or Democrat or maybe not registered to vote. The problem with you singling out “ democrats” is that half or perhaps more of the US population belongs to the Democratic Party. This includes your mom whom you’ve scorned, your brother that moved up state that you don’t talk to anymore and the many many people around you that you interact with every day. I swear before Trump nobody gave a shit what party you belonged to. I mean they cared about it but they wouldn’t chastise the other party for it. It seems like almost every comment section always goes political even if the subject has nothing to do with government. Calm your tits and help figure out a solution or at the least quit adding fuel to the fire. ( cuz if civil war breaks out, Republicans are def gone lol j/k. Sorta kidding. Lol)

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
The problem with you saying dumb shit like “ democrats are criminals “ is you add nothing of edifice to the problem we have as a divided country. You have no idea if the guy is Republican or Democrat or maybe not registered to vote. The problem with you singling out “ democrats” is that half or perhaps more of the US population belongs to the Democratic Party. This includes your mom whom you’ve scorned, your brother that moved up state that you don’t talk to anymore and the many many people around you that you interact with every day. I swear before Trump nobody gave a shit what party you belonged to. I mean they cared about it but they wouldn’t chastise the other party for it. It seems like almost every comment section always goes political even if the subject has nothing to do with government. Calm your tits and help figure out a solution or at the least quit adding fuel to the fire. ( cuz if civil war breaks out, Republicans are def gone lol j/k. Sorta kidding. Lol)
Just don't. These people are fucking ignorant and cannot be dissuaded from their idiocy. Stop wasting energy and time on them. Just tell them to fuck off and go choke on an orange dick.

Back