bizarre Fell out the bus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Kadaba Times (KADABA TIMES): Uppinangadi: An incident has been reported where a woman who had given up her seat to a woman carrying a child was thrown out of the bus and seriously injured and died.
Mrs. Radha (66), a resident of Ninnikall, died on February 7 without any results.
On Jan. 31, while traveling in a private bus for work, she was thrown out of the moving bus at Mani, Bantwala Taluk and was seriously injured when she gave up her seat to a woman carrying a child.
Although she was being treated at a private hospital in Mangalore, she was brought home on Wednesday as there was no improvement in her health. She died on reaching home. Her husband passed away a few months ago. She was actively involved in various organizations including Matru Mandali of Sri Madhav Shishu Mandir, Vanita Bhajana Mandir. The deceased is survived by two sons and a daughter.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
I laughed incredibly hard at this... too bad there weren't any more falling out that moving bus

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Kadaba Times (KADABA TIMES): Uppinangadi: An incident has been reported where a woman who had given up her seat to a woman carrying a child was thrown out of the bus and seriously injured and died.
Mrs. Radha (66), a resident of Ninnikall, died on February 7 without any results.
On Jan. 31, while traveling in a private bus for work, she was thrown out of the moving bus at Mani, Bantwala Taluk and was seriously injured when she gave up her seat to a woman carrying a child.
Although she was being treated at a private hospital in Mangalore, she was brought home on Wednesday as there was no improvement in her health. She died on reaching home. Her husband passed away a few months ago. She was actively involved in various organizations including Matru Mandali of Sri Madhav Shishu Mandir, Vanita Bhajana Mandir. The deceased is survived by two sons and a daughter.

View attachment 750066
She wasn't pushed out the bus. Centrifugal force pulled her out of the bus when the driver made a turn

tonytulo

Rookie
Bro is it me or when they where their Niqab that shit scary as fuck. I remember getting on a plane with someone like that just after September 11th. I'd be lying to say I wasn't a little nervous.

toxicologist

Human Rage

View attachment 750066
Shame it wasn’t that Muslim shit skin whore

dark skies

Well Known Member
Bro is it me or when they where their Niqab that shit scary as fuck. I remember getting on a plane with someone like that just after September 11th. I'd be lying to say I wasn't a little nervous.
It's you, made paranoid by your country's media.
September 11th!! Ffs, that was well over 20 years ago. If after all this time you still believe there was a threat from the Middle East...well, you have way to much faith in your government.

tonytulo

Rookie
It's you, made paranoid by your country's media.
September 11th!! Ffs, that was well over 20 years ago. If after all this time you still believe there was a threat from the Middle East...well, you have way to much faith in your government.
First of all I was in New York when those fucking rag heads smashed into the twin towers. To say the middle east hasn't been a threat or threats haven't come out of the middle east is braindead comment.

An I don't watch media. I merely stated a feeling days after being on a plane with someone wearing a full niqab.

An I have zero faith in any part of the US government. They're just as shady.

Back