Warning:Children Feral animals go after their own (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Those are the younger models of BT, the dreaded BT-1100 (Black Terminatrix - Lemmem Hunnit), an entirely new and improved version of Snack Pak Thrower! Avoid at all costs!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
amusing savages to watch from a distance
Or in cages if closer.

I think some system such as that which operated in the old Bedlam mental hospital could be good. They used to run tours where members of the public could look at the mad at close quarters and rile them up by banging on their cages etc.

I must say, it sounds like a good day out...

1714341769982.png
Note the two society lasses giggling on the centre right as they observe the 'king of England' in his naked madness. How titillating...

hedgerow

simpelton
Or in cages if closer.

I think some system such as that which operated in the old Bedlam mental hospital could be good. They used to run tours where members of the public could look at the mad at close quarters and rile them up by banging on their cages etc.

I must say, it sounds like a good day out...

View attachment 777482Note the two society lasses giggling on the centre right as they observe the 'king of England' in his naked madness. How titillating...
i like the idea of charging money to see the mad in the institutions

i sometimes liked to turn my retarded brother's (clean) underwear inside out, as it seemed to confuse him in the morning

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Wow! A nigger calling other people a nigger. What a twist.
Dirty toothless Brit faggot.
Because you ARE a nigger. Why are you denying this? You wake up in the morning and see blackface in the mirror - that's a nigger in my books.
Now go suck the shit out of your dad mother's fartbox.

Back