beatings Fight erupts at night club leaving 2 out of duty cops injured (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
And how exactly would they know the guy hanging out at the bar in his off time was a cop?

If you want to get revenge on someone, don't do it like a bitch. Don't roll up with a posse of your bitch homeboys. Be a man and do it yourself. I know the concept of being a man may be foreign to you.

Indeed, 1v1 square go, alien concept to most mouth breathers nowadays.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
If you can't pick officer's out of a crowd that's on you 🤷‍♀️ 99% of people know a pig when they see one. But if you want to beat off the guys who are responsible for taking away your personal liberty and freedom by all means do so. They do no fight like men they're job is specifically against it. So yeah fair is reserved for people who actually afford others the same opportunity. They live like cowards and fight unfairly so turnabout is fair play.

Yeah you can spot a pig when you see one. Just more macho loudmouthing from someone who wouldn't get in a fight with a crippled toddler unless he had six of his inbred cousins backing him up.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Yeah you can spot a pig when you see one. Just more macho loudmouthing from someone who wouldn't get in a fight with a crippled toddler unless he had six of his inbred cousins backing him up.
I don't fight fighting requires having empathy to give another person a fair chance I do not have that capacity for empathy I will pull the 38 Derringer out of my boot and pop them a few times in the head. 🤷‍♀️ However why you feel the need for a person to fight someone.fairly who lives their life in an unfair manner I will never know. The officers had a chance to fight back they dont offer people that say chance so turnabout is fair play as I've already stated.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
I don't fight fighting requires having empathy to give another person a fair chance I do not have that capacity for empathy I will pull the 38 Derringer out of my boot and pop them a few times in the head. 🤷‍♀️ However why you feel the need for a person to fight someone.fairly who lives their life in an unfair manner I will never know. The officers had a chance to fight back they dont offer people that say chance so turnabout is fair play as I've already stated.

Yes, you'll pull out a gun and shoot them in the head.............

chewin-the-fat-smell-shite.gif

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
tbh even 8 people cant stop me.
when i walk through a ghetto or gang area, the ground shines like in billie jean and every "gangster" avoid eye contact
I like it Bro! I'll stand back to back with U anytime!!! Clean up some Fkn 💩 Poofsters!!! GET SOME!!! ✊️
🤘🤟🤙...SP

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Yes, you'll pull out a gun and shoot them in the head.............

View attachment 657063
Why? I've killed peope in the past not in a cold blood way but my actions have led to it. It's a miracle I'm even out today realistically the only reason I am is because I was a minor and it was a small town. I also have no real care if I live or die so I'm not beholden to the consequences most people are. You're on a sub that shows the worst of humanity yet you CT surprised that someone will kill. When someone says it believe it. Do you know how many mass killers are successfully solely because of people like you who treat everything people says as bullshit. Just because you're not capable does not speak to others.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom

You are so cool and edgy I can barely stand it.

Why? I've killed peope in the past not in a cold blood way but my actions have led to it. It's a miracle I'm even out today realistically the only reason I am is because I was a minor and it was a small town. I also have no real care if I live or die so I'm not beholden to the consequences most people are. You're on a sub that shows the worst of humanity yet you CT surprised that someone will kill. When someone says it believe it. Do you know how many mass killers are successfully solely because of people like you who treat everything people says as bullshit. Just because you're not capable does not speak to others.

What you say is bullshit.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉

Big time shit talk.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Big time shit talk.
You the type of nigga to be on the news after someone's killed their entire family saying that they have no idea where it came from and they always seemed so nice even though eveytime you were around them they brought up killing people. Typical of Americans though minimum wage breeds a minimum brain.

Back