Florida teen shoots, kills sister after fight over Christmas gifts (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
I read about this. One of the Basketball Americanss name is Darcus. Why do they always have silly names
Education levels.

Nice comment from a racist scumbucket
He's right, while I don't like being racist myself - I agree with racist people. I'm devoutly exhausted with the African American race, and truly hope they can all kill one another just to be judged again in the afterlife.

new user

Rookie
Everything is a people problem: people is the lowest common denominator. However, the guns are clearly the cause of some of the problems. It's very easy to kill someone with a gun. It takes genuine effort and commitment to kill someone with say a plush toy. Guns are still a problem - arguing that they aren't means that you are also a part of the problem. :shrug:
At 14, 15 they are not supposed to have a gun. I knew what they were going to look like before I ever got to their photos.

D.N.R.

Medication time
A 14-year-old boy allegedly fatally shot his older sister in Florida after a family argument over Christmas presents, officials said Tuesday.

The teen had been out shopping on Christmas Eve with Abrielle Baldwin, his 23-year-old sister, as well as his mother, 15-year-old brother and sister's children, Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said during a news conference.

The teenage brothers got into an argument about who was getting more Christmas presents.

"They had this family spat about who was getting what and what money was being spent on who, and they were having this big thing going on in this store," Gualtieri said.

The boys continued to argue at their grandmother's house in Largo — a city about a half hour's drive from Tampa — Gualtieri said. They'd gone there so the grandmother could babysit Baldwin's baby boy and her 6-year-old son while Baldwin was at work.

Once inside, the 14-year-old boy allegedly pulled out a semiautomatic handgun, pointed it at his brother and told him he was going to shoot him in the head, Gualtieri said. The older teen said he didn't want to fight and told his brother to get out of the house. One of their uncles separated the teens and got the 14-year-old boy outside, where Baldwin was with her baby.

"'You all need to leave that stuff alone,'" Baldwin said to her brother, according to Gualtieri. "'Why you trying to start it? It's Christmas.'"

The 14-year-old boy called his sister several derogatory words and told her he was going to shoot her and her baby. He allegedly shot her in the chest around 1:45 p.m. local time.

The baby, who was in a carrier, was not injured, Gualtieri said.

The 15-year-old brother came outside with his own semiautomatic handgun and allegedly shot the younger teen in the stomach, police said. He then ran, throwing the gun into a nearby yard. The teen was taken into custody at a relative's house.

Baldwin was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead, Gualtieri said. The bullet traveled through her left arm and into her chest, popping both of her lungs. She suffered internal bleeding and was unable to breathe.

The wounded 14-year-old boy underwent surgery and is now in stable condition at a hospital. He's been charged with first-degree murder, child abuse and being a delinquent in possession of a firearm, police said. The Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney's Office will review the case and decide whether the teen will be charged as an adult.

His brother was charged with attempted first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence. Both teens have prior arrests for car burglaries.

"These young kids — 14, 15 years old — routinely carry firearms and this is what happens when you got young delinquents that carry guns," Gualtieri said. "They get upset, they don't know how to handle stuff, and they end up shooting each other."

Mug shots of the two idiots...

View attachment 737206
They will find all the toys they need in prison. They will definitely have to learn how to share. Lmfao

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
A 14-year-old boy allegedly fatally shot his older sister in Florida after a family argument over Christmas presents, officials said Tuesday.

The teen had been out shopping on Christmas Eve with Abrielle Baldwin, his 23-year-old sister, as well as his mother, 15-year-old brother and sister's children, Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said during a news conference.

The teenage brothers got into an argument about who was getting more Christmas presents.

"They had this family spat about who was getting what and what money was being spent on who, and they were having this big thing going on in this store," Gualtieri said.

The boys continued to argue at their grandmother's house in Largo — a city about a half hour's drive from Tampa — Gualtieri said. They'd gone there so the grandmother could babysit Baldwin's baby boy and her 6-year-old son while Baldwin was at work.

Once inside, the 14-year-old boy allegedly pulled out a semiautomatic handgun, pointed it at his brother and told him he was going to shoot him in the head, Gualtieri said. The older teen said he didn't want to fight and told his brother to get out of the house. One of their uncles separated the teens and got the 14-year-old boy outside, where Baldwin was with her baby.

"'You all need to leave that stuff alone,'" Baldwin said to her brother, according to Gualtieri. "'Why you trying to start it? It's Christmas.'"

The 14-year-old boy called his sister several derogatory words and told her he was going to shoot her and her baby. He allegedly shot her in the chest around 1:45 p.m. local time.

The baby, who was in a carrier, was not injured, Gualtieri said.

The 15-year-old brother came outside with his own semiautomatic handgun and allegedly shot the younger teen in the stomach, police said. He then ran, throwing the gun into a nearby yard. The teen was taken into custody at a relative's house.

Baldwin was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead, Gualtieri said. The bullet traveled through her left arm and into her chest, popping both of her lungs. She suffered internal bleeding and was unable to breathe.

The wounded 14-year-old boy underwent surgery and is now in stable condition at a hospital. He's been charged with first-degree murder, child abuse and being a delinquent in possession of a firearm, police said. The Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney's Office will review the case and decide whether the teen will be charged as an adult.

His brother was charged with attempted first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence. Both teens have prior arrests for car burglaries.

"These young kids — 14, 15 years old — routinely carry firearms and this is what happens when you got young delinquents that carry guns," Gualtieri said. "They get upset, they don't know how to handle stuff, and they end up shooting each other."

Mug shots of the two idiots...

View attachment 737206
Stand your ground law... works on anything

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
It’s a people problem… mainly a Basketball American problem. Not a gun problem 🤘🏻
1705355386695.jpeg

Preacher

Forum Veteran

Ah yes.... using a fairy tale to justify your motivations. That's just.... spectacular.

Anyway, he's right.

Instead of a gun the 14yo old boy could have used a kitchen knife to kill his sister for example. Should kitchen knives be banned too? The thing is that If someone wants to kill you, that person can kill you even with a brick.

Neither knives, bricks or guns kill people, people kill people...By removing guns the only thing that can be achieved is that people who want to kill someone will use other things as weapon, nothing more.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Neither knives, bricks or guns kill people, people kill people...By removing guns the only thing that can be achieved is that people who want to kill someone will use other things as weapon, nothing more.
Other things typically require more effort to kill, and reduce the chances of someone making a single action that damns them for the rest of their life. That's all my point is: guns ruin lives in an instant - guns take away the option to pause and consider your actions.

People got shot all the time in some countries. To the point where we're all (Goregrish users especially) desensitized to such violence. Now, if we had footage of someone killing another with say a Compound Bow, Crossbow, or a different ranged weapon.... that would hit differently. Because before each subsequent release of the projectile, you KNOW the killer's intention hasn't changed. It's a deliberate action. That is far more brutal than simply emptying a gun clip in fear or excitement.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Other things typically require more effort to kill, and reduce the chances of someone making a single action that damns them for the rest of their life. That's all my point is: guns ruin lives in an instant - guns take away the option to pause and consider your actions.

No one who wants to kill another person (except in a defensive situation) is in their right mind. The person is in a state of violent emotion, the pauses mean nothing. If so, there would be no deaths with stones, knives, etc...

Ps. Unless you are a good shooter, a knife to your throat kills faster and is more lethal than almost any bullet....

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

No one who wants to kill another person (except in a defensive situation) is in their right mind. The person is in a state of violent emotion, the pauses mean nothing. If so, there would be no deaths with stones, knives, etc...

Ps. Unless you are a good shooter, a knife to your throat kills faster and is more lethal than almost every bullet....
Again, that is an action that requires you to close the distance between yourself and the target. Every step you make you have the option to reconsider your actions. Pulling a gun out at 60-ft and blamming away in a rage gives no chance to think things over.

For those that WANT to kill, they will do so with any weapon, but my point is not about the hardened killers in the world, but is for those that can choose to not kill if they had their wits about them.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Again, that is an action that requires you to close the distance between yourself and the target. Every step you make you have the option to reconsider your actions.

Again, the person is in a state of violent emotion, the steps number means nothing...

but is for those that can choose to not kill if they had their wits about them.

From the moment they fired the gun they had PREVIOUSLY chosen to kill.

Except in matters of self-defense, it is an emotional decision. Human beings are emotional beings, ALL our decisions are made emotionally and in advance, What reasoning does is convince the emotion that it is or is not right. (I'm not the one who is saying this, it's neuroscience..)

In a state of violent emotion there is no reasoning at all, you are thinking rationally, to understand these cases you must stop doing it....

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

Again, the person is in a state of violent emotion, the steps number means nothing...

From the moment they fired the gun they had PREVIOUSLY chosen to kill.

Except in matters of self-defense, it is an emotional decision. Human beings are emotional beings, ALL our decisions are made emotionally and in advance, What reasoning does is convince the emotion that it is or is not right. (I'm not the one who is saying this, it's neuroscience..)

In a state of violent emotion there is no reasoning at all, you are thinking rationally, to understand these cases you must stop doing it....
Fair enough.

Back