bizarre Finally Out From Lockdown (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Indian social media company ‘Virally’ 😂😂😂

F50D01AD-C34C-4131-8DD2-C5775C3195C8.jpeg

DokraOwl

Hooter
30 years from now someone's going to open an apartment that's been welded shut since March 2020 and find the Covid-19 equivalent to Hiroo Onoda. And the guy would refuse to leave the apartment until Dr. Fauchi himself personally came to the apartment and told him it was safe. So the federal government wheels Dr. Fauchi out of prison and to the man's apartment and Dr. Fauchi says it is safe. Then he's wheeled back out like Hannibal Lecter and put back into solitary at ADX Florence Supermax. Then the covid-19 holdout re-enters society to discover it has degraded into a cesspool of transexual furry anime people where all money is crypto and tracked and the president is an AI chatbot.
hiroo-onoda-during-war-and-at-time-of-surrender.-the-stat-world.jpg

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
30 years from now someone's going to open an apartment that's been welded shut since March 2020 and find the Covid-19 equivalent to Hiroo Onoda. And the guy would refuse to leave the apartment until Dr. Fauchi himself personally came to the apartment and told him it was safe. So the federal government wheels Dr. Fauchi out of prison and to the man's apartment and Dr. Fauchi says it is safe. Then he's wheeled back out like Hannibal Lecter and put back into solitary at ADX Florence Supermax. Then the covid-19 holdout re-enters society to discover it has degraded into a cesspool of transexual furry anime people where all money is crypto and tracked and the president is an AI chatbot.
View attachment 668980
There’s a recent movie or documentary called ‘Oonda’ about his experience but I can’t find it anywhere. Have seen it?

sdjfqml

NewbieX
There’s a recent movie or documentary called ‘Oonda’ about his experience but I can’t find it anywhere. Have seen it?

Back