Florida police officer convicted in shooting death of stranded motorist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

msr

AHHHHH FUCK

A jury found a former South Florida police officer guilty on Thursday in the fatal shooting of a motorist whose vehicle had broken down.

Nouman Raja was working for the Palm Beach Gardens police when he shot and killed Corey Jones, 31, on October 18, 2015. He was convicted on two counts -- manslaughter while armed with a firearm and attempted first-degree murder -- in Palm Beach County court. He'll be sentenced April 26.

Jones was a drummer who had just played a gig and was heading home when his car broke down around midnight. Jones had called for a tow truck after making several calls to a roadside assistance service, according to Benjamin Crump, an attorney for the family.

Around 3 a.m., Raja -- who was on duty but was wearing civilian clothing and driving an unmarked car -- pulled up to check out what he thought was an abandoned vehicle, Palm Beach Gardens Police Chief Stephen Stepp said in November 2015.

Jones had a gun, and a confrontation ensued, with Raja shooting Jones, Stepp said.

Jones, who was black, possessed his gun legally and had a concealed carry permit, Crump said. He never fired his weapon, the attorney added. Raja, who is Indian-American, fired six times, hitting Jones three times, according to Crump.

Jones' death is one of a series of controversial police shootings that have sparked protests nationwide and raised questions about race and policing.

This is a developing story.

track.gif

Related Searches
Related Searches

Mickey

Forum Veteran
The pig's version of the incident doesn't make any sense and is very suspicious(as usual).

Taken from Wikipedia:
"Raja claims that he identified himself as a police officer as he exited the van, that Jones "immediately jumped out, saying 'I'm okay, man'" as he approached the vehicle, and that Jones then "immediately drew a gun and pointed it at Officer Raja." Defense attorneys claim that Raja "repeatedly yelled for [Jones] to put his hands up and to 'drop the gun.'" Raja further stated he saw the silver muzzle pointing at him, and that he believed the gun was equipped with a red laser."

So, Corey is simply waiting for a tow truck and for no reason just decides to pull a gun on a pig and get himself killed? Seems legit. It amazes me how many legally armed Americans are out there running around pulling legal guns on pigs FOR NO APPARENT REASON and getting themselves killed. That has to be what's really happening because as we all know, pigs never murder people and then lie about it.

Btw, it's really amazing that the jury convicted the pig. Almost never happens. I'll be very surprised if he's given any real time. He'll most likely get the usual slap on the wrist because pigs are protected by the State and they're waging a war on us. Fuck the police and fuck the fascist police state.

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
Hopefully, this rat bastard Civvie Killer will rot, but it's like you said about the state protecting their own. The Police State is neverending and always finding a way to stick it to civilians, albeit through death or the courts.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
The pig's version of the incident doesn't make any sense and is very suspicious(as usual).

Taken from Wikipedia:
"Raja claims that he identified himself as a police officer as he exited the van, that Jones "immediately jumped out, saying 'I'm okay, man'" as he approached the vehicle, and that Jones then "immediately drew a gun and pointed it at Officer Raja." Defense attorneys claim that Raja "repeatedly yelled for [Jones] to put his hands up and to 'drop the gun.'" Raja further stated he saw the silver muzzle pointing at him, and that he believed the gun was equipped with a red laser."

So, Corey is simply waiting for a tow truck and for no reason just decides to pull a gun on a pig and get himself killed? Seems legit. It amazes me how many legally armed Americans are out there running around pulling legal guns on pigs FOR NO APPARENT REASON and getting themselves killed. That has to be what's really happening because as we all know, pigs never murder people and then lie about it.

Btw, it's really amazing that the jury convicted the pig. Almost never happens. I'll be very surprised if he's given any real time. He'll most likely get the usual slap on the wrist because pigs are protected by the State and they're waging a war on us. Fuck the police and fuck the fascist police state.
The tow truck driver was on the phone with him when the cop arrived and heard it all. Search for more info, there are a lot of sources.

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
From what I’ve read and heard, the cop is facing minimum 25 years, and this is the first time a cop has been found guilty of murder in 30 years

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
American cops at it again. Very rare they get charged with anything though it's always covered up. American pigs are a fuckin disgrace, Thank fuck our cops arn't like them.

Xena1966

This user was banned
That wasn't suppose to happen, but, everything happens for a reason...my head.... "It's not for us to reason why, it's up to us to do or die..."

I couldn't see what type of gun it was but if it was a pump shotgun they aren't all drop safe and if it was a AK maybe he did some at home gun smithing and brought the trigger pull to 2lbs or some crazy shit like that.

Back