beatings Food Vendor Owner Beaten (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
back in the 90's I used to sell hot dogs out front of a nightclub for some extra cash on the side. I once had a huge Biker dude threaten to bash my face in with a chain if I didn't give him a dog with the lot - Oh he got a hot dog with all the special trimmings no questions asked LOL fuckin' keep your three bucks pal .... (I did however keep a "special" batch of onions from that day forward in case that shit ever happened again!) :lulz:

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
back in the 90's I used to sell hot dogs out front of a nightclub for some extra cash on the side. I once had a huge Biker dude threaten to bash my face in with a chain if I didn't give him a dog with the lot - Oh he got a hot dog with all the special trimmings no questions asked LOL fuckin' keep your three bucks pal .... (I did however keep a "special" batch of onions from that day forward in case that shit ever happened again!) :lulz:
You were clearly over qualified to sell hotdogs 🤣

Smart recording from the girl to get their license plate, although the cars probably stolen

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Apparently for not serving them
View attachment 666061
I would've capped that niggers ass..... that's what you get for not being armed

How come there was no shoot out? I thought everyone had guns in the good old U.S of A.
Anyone WITH A BRAIN has PROTECTION..... Whether it be a firearm or large blade....(me personally, I carry both.... multiples.... AT ALL TIMES... EVERYWHERE)

Back