For my atheist brothers/sisters (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
This is for my atheist brothers n sister's
Even tho we're different in the matter of religion. We all are humans.

I have no problems with anyone, I respect every religion! Just don't insult my shit me n we're all good 🀣 :beer:

Rick and Morty S3 Ep6 favorite scene 🀣

@Damo0666 πŸ™‚

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

I have no problems with anyone, I respect every religion! Just don't insult my shit me n we're all good 🀣 :beer:

View attachment 591459

@Damo0666 πŸ™‚
Ha ha ha ha ha! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚, I Fkn luv it! Green Blast My Ass! LET'S DO THIS!!!
LOL,🀣...SP

WickedMal

πŸ–€ Dead πŸ–€
Super Moderator
Huuuurrrrr

huuuurrr.jpg

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Rick and Morty was in Spanish. Couldn't understand it. I am not atheist but respect anybodys beliefs, except Islam. That she-ite is just too damn fkd up. I would rather acquaint myself with an atheist over a muslim fkr any day.
Or anyone else that wants to talk about their religion tbh, if they wanna talk about God they should go to their church or whatever where the people might actually care, please don't shout it at people through a karaoke machine while we are walking through town just trying to get some shopping, ain't nobody gonna listen then, even on a fucking Sunday.

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
Or anyone else that wants to talk about their religion tbh, if they wanna talk about God they should go to their church or whatever where the people might actually care, please don't shout it at people through a karaoke machine while we are walking through town just trying to get some shopping, ain't nobody gonna listen then, even on a fucking Sunday.
I am Christian but I don't preach it to others. It is their choice what they believe or don't believe.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

View attachment 591459

@Damo0666 πŸ™‚
All religion is poison.. but I can't bring myself to deny that there's something else above us.

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
Rick and Morty is the best, so funny. You don't have to be an atheist to enjoy that shit, it's genius
Totally agreed Rick and Morty is the best shit, from Dark Humor to the Racism 🀣

My nb 1 Tv show! 😍
And then he turned himself into a pickle... funniest shit I've ever seen!
Actually that was a different episode, dw, common mistake.

But yeah these episodes are fkn hilarious 🀣

@Damo0666 πŸ‘€

Where you at?

cupboard22

Fresh Meat
what I don't like about every religion the most is how it always it finds such simple and dumb ways to explain the mission of humanity and nature in general. Man, the whole shit is complicated as hell, you can't just come up with these dumb stories and explain everything. We're not that important in this Universe we are just part of it, and no one will ever tell us anything about it, that's my view. But you can believe anything, it's your call, but don't follow people's religious institutions, full of pedophiles at worst, and power-hungry people, at best. It's all political.
Religions calm your anxiety about your fate and mission.
But man-organized religions are basically institutions of exploration of the legitimate desire of humans to be part of something greater and to be part of some kind of reasoning behind their existence.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
In the Uyghur prison camps in western China, the Chinese guards would yell out to the detainees "IS THERE A GOD?". And as per instruction, all of the detainees are to yell back "NO!"... To which the guard will respond "Good to see you understand, because if there was a God, he would have responded to your prayers, being devoted to him and all that, and liberated you from this place. But no, here we are!"... Based. As. Fuck. Dawg...

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
In the Uyghur prison camps in western China, the Chinese guards would yell out to the detainees "IS THERE A GOD?". And as per instruction, all of the detainees are to yell back "NO!"... To which the guard will respond "Good to see you understand, because if there was a God, he would have responded to your prayers, being devoted to him and all that, and liberated you from this place. But no, here we are!"... Based. As. Fuck. Dawg...
Whats the point of God listing to all your prayers?? This doesn't make any sense + why are they at prison, it's their fault. Lmao..just sayin :twocents:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Whats the point of God listing to all your prayers?? This doesn't make any sense + why are they at prison, it's their fault. Lmao..just sayin :twocents:

A lot of them were radical Muslims who attacked train stations with knives and started riots in the past, so in response, the Chinese government fisted their whole region in the ass with steel toe boots so hard that they all got boot prints in their throats now. If someone is suspected to be a muzzie radical, they are sent to these camps to be 'reeducated'. And one of the things that are drilled into the minds of every detainee in there is "God ain't saving you from this place. When you get freed from here, and IF you get freed, it is US who free you, not God"...

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
A lot of them were radical Muslims who attacked train stations with knives and started riots in the past, so in response, the Chinese government fisted their whole region in the ass with steel toe boots so hard that they all got boot prints in their throats now. If someone is suspected to be a muzzie radical, they are sent to these camps to be 'reeducated'. And one of the things that are drilled into the minds of every detainee in there is "God ain't saving you from this place. When you get freed from here, and IF you get freed, it is US who free you, not God"...
Can't argue with that.

When I say, I'm a Muslim..People go like "Fuck you" "Stupid Muslim" "Fag"..

I'm Australian, I chose Islam myself, no one forced me. I can chose to be a Jew, christian but I chose Islam, that simple...lmao

I never went out raping/killing/hating or doing anything wrong.

I'm just like any other Australian that chose to be a Muslim. It's not a big deal.

It's annoying to see people Dm me "Fuck you" "Fag"
Not that I give a fuck but... it's fkn annoying.

Damo0666ℒ️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Totally agreed Rick and Morty is the best shit, from Dark Humor to the Racism 🀣

My nb 1 Tv show! 😍

Actually that was a different episode, dw, common mistake.

But yeah these episodes are fkn hilarious 🀣

@Damo0666 πŸ‘€

Where you at?
Why are you tagging me in your dumb posts?

Your religion is a pile of shit and your prophet is a vile disgusting cunt just like you and your religion, Allah is also a cunt πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

All religions are bad, they are the cause of countless wars, terrorist attacks and murders and I find it strange how you keep posting about your religion and Islam πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ its like you're looking for approval and confirmation that your faith and religion is real.... πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
They're in prison simply because they are Muslims and China hate the cunts, only thing they did wrong was being a mudslime

Back