For my atheist brothers/sisters (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Squanchy

I Squanch Goregrish!
This user was banned
Why are you tagging me in your dumb posts?

Your religion is a pile of shit and your prophet is a vile disgusting cunt just like you and your religion, Allah is also a cunt πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

All religions are bad, they are the cause of countless wars, terrorist attacks and murders and I find it strange how you keep posting about your religion and Islam πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ its like you're looking for approval and confirmation that your faith and religion is real.... πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

They're in prison simply because they are Muslims and China hate the cunts, only thing they did wrong was being a mudslime
I don't need confirmation from anyone.
Your opinion means very little to me, it's worthless. I couldn't care less about what you wrote and you're not insulating me, you're impressing me.
I love to see you dumb shits get angry..Lmao

I hate atheist more than I hate those 15 second ads that cannot be skipped on YouTube. This doesn't include all Atheist. I've got many Atheist friends, unlike you tho.

You're an idealistic hipster sad nihilistic retard

I don't need some kid named "Damo666" to tell me "God is a lie", for all we know, you can be a 13yo fat faggot sittin in a basement. By the way...666 is a symbol related to Satan. Why tf would you have that in your username if you think God is a lie?

N let me tell you something: Why don't you keep your nihilistic thoughts and beliefs to yourself cuz clearly no one gives a fuck.

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go take a Biggg Fat Damo. That's my new word for "Shit" because of today's event.

-Squanchy

Damo0666ℒ️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I don't need confirmation from anyone.
Your opinion means very little to me, it's worthless. I couldn't care less about what you wrote and you're not insulating me, you're impressing me.
I love to see you dumb shits get angry..Lmao

I hate atheist more than I hate those 15 second ads that cannot be skipped on YouTube. This doesn't include all Atheist. I've got many Atheist friends, unlike you tho.

You're an idealistic hipster sad nihilistic retard

I don't need some kid named "Damo666" to tell me "God is a lie", for all we know, you can be a 13yo fat faggot sittin in a basement. By the way...666 is a symbol related to Satan. Why tf would you have that in your username if you think God is a lie?

N let me tell you something: Why don't you keep your nihilistic thoughts and beliefs to yourself cuz clearly no one gives a fuck.

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go take a Biggg Fat Damo. That's my new word for "Shit" because of today's event.

-Squanchy
If you don't care about my opinion then why keep tagging me and responding πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ you claim you don't care but your actions prove otherwise πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

And you sure seem to be looking for confirmation about your imaginary sky man 😁 otherwise why keep posting about him...

And I'm not angry 🀣 I don't get angry about stuff online and certainly not over people I don't know nor care about and "hipster" doesn't apply to me πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ but I think it does to you though I mean you're the one who seems to follow religion, I don't follow anyone or anything...

And I'm certainly not "nihilistic" I might reject religion but that doesn't make me nihilistic πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

And if you don't need me to tell you that then why keep tagging me πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ you sure seem like you want my opinions and is that the best you can do 🀣 calling me a 13 year old kid, I have a 13 year old son but I'm actually 38..

Oh and for the record my house doesn't have a basement 😁 so it would be impossible to sit in it.

And if you wouldn't have tagged me i wouldn't have commented on this ridiculous thread and you clearly do give a fuck hence why you're getting all mad and upset πŸ€£πŸ˜‚...

And I call shit ALLAH πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ I mean Allah, Islam and shit are one and the same as is religion...

For someone who doesn't care you seem to care a lot 🀣 and it's just a number it means nothing
images (6).jpeg
download (5).jpeg
Bun5hswCcAAvaMu.jpg_large.jpg

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
If you don't care about my opinion then why keep tagging me and responding πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ you claim you don't care but your actions prove otherwise πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

And you sure seem to be looking for confirmation about your imaginary sky man 😁 otherwise why keep posting about him...

And I'm not angry 🀣 I don't get angry about stuff online and certainly not over people I don't know nor care about and "hipster" doesn't apply to me πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ but I think it does to you though I mean you're the one who seems to follow religion, I don't follow anyone or anything...

And I'm certainly not "nihilistic" I might reject religion but that doesn't make me nihilistic πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

And if you don't need me to tell you that then why keep tagging me πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ you sure seem like you want my opinions and is that the best you can do 🀣 calling me a 13 year old kid, I have a 13 year old son but I'm actually 38..

Oh and for the record my house doesn't have a basement 😁 so it would be impossible to sit in it.

And if you wouldn't have tagged me i wouldn't have commented on this ridiculous thread and you clearly do give a fuck hence why you're getting all mad and upset πŸ€£πŸ˜‚...

And I call shit ALLAH πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ I mean Allah, Islam and shit are one and the same as is religion...

For someone who doesn't care you seem to care a lot 🀣 and it's just a number it means nothing
View attachment 591844View attachment 591845View attachment 591846
I always miss the flame outs. Was it a rule #4 violation?

I did get to witness the Devil's parting words though.

Back