Fotis Dulos Almost Dead After Suicide Attempt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾

Too bad no one cares and they are hoping he is dead. Handsome, rich sociopath kills his beautiful wife Jennifer in cahoots with his ex-lawyer and girlfriend. The Dulos’ had 5 children. The kids are currently living with Ms. Dulos’ mother and attending school locally here with my friends’ children.
This is a case of murder that is very close to home. Looks and wealth are deceiving as Fotis terrorized and ultimately killed Jennifer.
His condition is currently “perilous”.

LjDes

Deviant
Fuckin' coward!
I hope that they send him back. I hope they send him right into general pop...be like, relax your sphincter honey mmm you smell good

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They should have just let the fucker die, but no, instead they waste time and resources on him so when he is convicted he can spend his life in prison which costs a lot of money. Just let the dude die, he was punishing himself for his crime.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Fuckin' coward!
I hope that they send him back. I hope they send him right into general pop...be like, relax your sphincter honey mmm you smell good
Yes,Yes;That's what the Mfkin Coward Deserves Guy's...An Ass Spreading from Two Ton Tony with a Horse Cock!!! Brace Yourself ltl man,I'm Cumming Home,And your getting some White Caps,lmfao...SP

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Fotis‘ suicide note said he was innocent, and his lawyer can explain. Is an accessory to murder innocent? Why commit suicide if you’re innocent?
Theirs was a perfect life from the outside. She was a beauty from a wealthy philanthropic family, Ivy League educated, and worked as a fashion editor local to my office. He went to my alma mater for graduate school. Their children go to school 2 miles away with friend’s kids. And then... charges of spousal rape, and the awfulness starts piling up. This story was simply too close to home and too real.

mrln

silent ghost
Fotis‘ suicide note said he was innocent, and his lawyer can explain. Is an accessory to murder innocent? Why commit suicide if you’re innocent?
my wife asked the same question lastnite after seeing it on the news. i said to her,maybe because he is innocent. the media and public already has him guilty. he's frustrated with trying to prove it and aggravated with it all. so maybe he couldn't deal with knowing he was innocent and gunna face jail for life. being one them "mis justice" cases.
idk. just trying to look at the thing from all angles...

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: 5 key pieces of evidence
-
Shortly after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing at 7 p.m. May 24, New Canaan police found blood spatter in the garage and on a vehicle at her Welles Lane home . Police said there were signs of a “serious physical assault” and it appeared there was an attempt to clean up the scene.
Around the same time as Jennifer Dulos was reported missing, police said Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis were seen on surveillance video in Hartford. According to arrest warrants, Fotis Dulos was seen tossing garbage bags into more than 30 trash bins along a four-mile stretch of Albany Avenue . Tests revealed Jennifer Dulos’ blood was found on some of the bags, the warrants said.
Police said the bags contained clothes and household items, such as kitchen sponges, that were stained with blood, the warrants said.

State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo announced new evidence in the case last week that Fotis Dulos’ DNA was found mixed with his estranged wife’s blood on the faucet of her kitchen sink.

A black Ford Raptor belonging to Fotis Dulos was spotted in New Canaan the day his estranged wife went missing — but he was not the man behind the wheel.

Dulos divorce filing: Fotis had ‘sickening revenge fantasies’

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
”Not guilty“ is not the same as “innocent”.
Maybe he didn’t pull the trigger, but he sure was involved. The entire situation is tragic and sad, but there is no way he is completely innocent.

Whole Story will come out eventually.

Back