Doorbell footage captures sobbing dad confess to wife that he killed their son: ‘He’s dead’ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Florida father used his home’s doorbell camera to confess to his wife that he’d just fatally shot their son during an argument, disturbing new footage shows.

David Contreras, 52, was caught on camera apparently admitting to killing his 22-year-old son, Eric, in his Miami home last November, according to the newly released footage obtained by Local News 10.

He’s not breathing. He’s dead,” Contreras could be heard telling his wife just moments after allegedly opening fire on Nov. 3.

The fighting on the way home was unbearable.”

At one point, a distraught Contreras could be seen crouching down on the ground and covering his face with his hand.

“It’s not your fault. Please call my brother,” he begged his wife, according to the video

The footage cuts out with his distressed wife sobbing: “He’ll go to jail.”

Contreras ultimately called 911 just moments after speaking to his wife, telling dispatchers: “I just shot my son.”

When cops arrived at the family’s home, they found Eric — a Florida International University student — suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.

Eric, who had come home from college to celebrate his upcoming birthday, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Contreras was arrested and pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder during his Nov. 27 arraignment.
It still isn’t clear exactly how the father-son argument escalated to gun violence.

The father is being held without bond until his next court hearing, which is scheduled for March 11.

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
Yeah there was some pent up anger over past shit and I bet at 22 the fat little dad couldn't take him in a fist fight anymore so he had a gun ready to go for the next argument. The "crying" was total bullshit too.

Back