animals Found a garter snake and toad getting kinky (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned
I know the garter snake was trying to eat the toad but it looked somewhat sexual to me! Sometimes rough sex is the only way to go! I can here the toad screaming baby please stop and the snake saying not yet I'm almost done! Does that make me crazy????

Attachments

• Snake Getting Kinky With Toad.mp4
    11.9 MB

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I know the garter snake was trying to eat the toad but it looked somewhat sexual to me! Sometimes rough sex is the only way to go! I can here the toad screaming baby please stop and the snake saying not yet I'm almost done! Does that make me crazy????
That's going to take awhile! I don't 👁👁 how Sammy the Snake is gonna get KERMIT down;Unless Sammy the Snakes Fkn Retarded! In actuality,It's gotta work it's way around KERMIT'S entire body,And line-em up Head first! Then and only then can SAMMY swallow KERMIT!!!
LOL,🤣...SP

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Haha,swallow that ass bitch!

Nothing like eatin toad ass:frawg2:🐸

Back