Crime Free Tools From Home Depot (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Got damm they look hungry and desperate!! I guess their mothers ain't feeding them right cause she off fucking guys ,trying to find a man that will stay with her cause the kids dad ran off or dumped her so the kids are starving with nothing to eat ,so thier resorting to crime! Lol

Vwj

NewbieX
So another shop that could close down just so they could buy a few dollars worth of weed
They’ll be left with nowhere to rob soon

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I thought all home depots have a off duty officer on site ..I guess he was busy eating donuts
I live in Texas and work in construction and I'm in and out of these stores all the time. First thing I'll say is this. Them porch monkeys wouldn't pull that shit down here. Second, what you "heard" about all home depots having an off duty cop there is obviously a myth. At least here in Texas. Idk what y'all got in the US 😆 🤣 😂

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
It's nice not having to live around blacks, it really is. I can go out to eat and not have to worry about a brawl breaking out. I can go to the store and not have to worry about giving a statement to the police.

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
This bullshit really pisses me off !!!!
I work my ass off every day and I can't even afford all the tools I need. we need a civil war in this country because this shit has gotten way out of hand. this country is a disgrace now. if people could see what this country has become the people that fought in world war I, world war II, Korea, and Vietnam would be rolling over in their graves. It's sad that I hate my own country now and it's sad that my own country hates me because I am a straight white male. Oh fuck it all.

This bullshit really pisses me off !!!!
I work my ass off every day and I can't even afford all the tools I need. we need a civil war in this country because this shit has gotten way out of hand. this country is a disgrace now. if people could see what this country has become the people that fought in world war I, world war II, Korea, and Vietnam would be rolling over in their graves. It's sad that I hate my own country now and it's sad that my own country hates me because I am a straight white male. Oh fuck it all.
And white women don't stand by their man anymore so fuck them too...

This is what you voted for Democrats

Last edited:
No one stop them from stealing , they just recording , I told you before that white people don't have balls , they are the most coward & weak race in the world , if this happened in a muslim country they will not get out from tha building because muslims are brave and strong not like the weak and coward white people

gromitkid84

Fresh Meat
It's nice not having to live around blacks, it really is. I can go out to eat and not have to worry about a brawl breaking out. I can go to the store and not have to worry about giving a statement to the police.
Where do you live where you see brawls randomly breaking out simply going out to eat? Maybe consider moving. 45 years on this planet and never seen a brawl in a restaurant.

Back