Fucking idiot jumps off cruise ship at night (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Pertaining to this back story:

A: From the article: “His baseball coach paid tribute to the teenager and called him a 'fierce competitor.'”
Good. Now he can compete against the sharks and other marine life.
B. They start a gofundme for this clown’s family? For what? Funeral expenses? That’s like starting a gofundme for people who do parkour from high-rise to high-rise. You sir or madam can gofuckyourselves.

Alcibiades

traitor: audacious and impious man
I can't even imagine the panic that began to set in once he saw the boat keep cruising on. Those things do not stop for anyone.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
It would be really fucking stupid to do this even in daylight.
Damn Straight. It's insane, they only get like 40% of people who fall off 😆

I can't even imagine the panic that began to set in once he saw the boat keep cruising on. Those things do not stop for anyone.
If you look closely something breaches the water near the float they tossed over for him.

Bostonjohn

Rookie
Tons of people are all torn up over this. Not I. When stupidity takes itself out, no need to worry about him spreading his stupid seed. Wish there was more of this honestly.

stillbody

Well Known Member
Everyone has a purpose, he’s just just been re-purposed
65D00DD0-93DC-47FC-BDC5-A754CC7A95EB.gif

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Pertaining to this back story:

A: From the article: “His baseball coach paid tribute to the teenager and called him a 'fierce competitor.'”
Good. Now he can compete against the sharks and other marine life.
B. They start a gofundme for this clown’s family? For what? Funeral expenses? That’s like starting a gofundme for people who do parkour from high-rise to high-rise. You sir or madam can gofuckyourselves.
It's nothing like a professional who's spent years perfecting his craft and his ability to climba nd run along buildings. You fucking tard. This guy just jumped off a fucking boat probably because he's drunk.... Fucking moron.

Damn Straight. It's insane, they only get like 40% of people who fall off 😆

If you look closely something breaches the water near the float they tossed over for him.
Nothing breached the water it was the impact of the lifesaver hitting the water. Dumbass

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
He’s staring at a shark on the left side of the frame. If I jumped in, I would be looking back up to the boat He’s clearly fixated on something in the water to the left, and also completely ignores the buoy. Sharks follow those boats, cause little fish follow for kitchen scraps that get tossed overboard.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
His family won't be able to give him a funeral... sometimes it's better to just be a pussy and not go through with a dare.
Screenshot_20230602-120442.png

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
It's nothing like a professional who's spent years perfecting his craft and his ability to climba nd run along buildings. You fucking tard. This guy just jumped off a fucking boat probably because he's drunk.... Fucking moron.

Nothing breached the water it was the impact of the lifesaver hitting the water. Dumbass

There’s no indication he was drunk. Second, I don’t believe in giving handouts to anyone who takes that type of risk whether they are walking a tight-rope between two skyscrapers, jumping from sky-scraper to sky-scraper or balancing themselves on the railing of a ship out at sea. They can all go fuck themselves. Choose something less risky like Jenga. 🙂

Back